Gogy

YOOOOO PEOPLE ARE ACTUALLY READING THIS HOLY SHIT! #19 IN DNF HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! THIS LITERALLY MADE MY DAY HOLY SHIT.

And in celebration of #19 in dnf... Upload! WOOOO!

Enjoy.

(Also sorry for anyone who thought that last chapter Dream is going to be taking George out to dinner. I really didn't mean to give anyone that impression, sorry.)

TW: kinda dramatic death and detailed blood. Idk man.

"Clay!"

George POV

"Dinner?!" I practically yell out in disbelief as my eyes blow wide.

"I- yeah. You slept for like 9 hours. I honestly don't know how you did it." Dream says as he turns on the stove.

"Well why didn't you wake me up? Now I'm going to be staying up till tomorrow." I say angrily as I flop down on the couch.

"Because I didn't want to deal with a grumpy Gogy." He says casually as I hear the clatter of a pot being set on the stove from behind my place on the couch.

I turn back to face him. "I wouldn't have been grump-" I start before a delayed realization washes over to me due to recently waking up. "wait- Gogy?" I question, more my own ears than Dream.

"No, my name is Dream. I thought we went over this?" He says teasingly and I can even see the shit eating grin despite the fact that he's facing the other direction.

"No- I meant, did you just call me 'Gogy'?" I say.

"No, I definitely didn't just call you. How would I? You don't even have a phone." He says casually as he begins chopping up a few vegetables.

"No I meant- fucking dammit, you know what I meant." I say in anger.

"What? No I don't. Please, tell me exactly what you meant." He says as if trying to push my buttons further, in fact he probably is.

"Never mind then." I roll my eyes and turn my attention back to the TV that I forgot was running.

(That's like every single time I ask my dad a question.)

I hear Dream just laugh from behind me and I roll my eyes once more as I start flipping through some channels looking for something interesting.

I settle with some PAW Patrol and lean back into the couch to relax.

As I got lost in the show, Dream continued to prepare dinner and only when he served it to me did I notice it smelled amazing.

"Careful, it's a bit hot." A voice said from behind me, snapping me out of the trance the bright lights emitting from the television held me in.

(Okay so I came back the next day from writing this AND WE GOT #6 IN DREAMNOTFOUND OMG.)

A bowl of soup containing mainly vegetables was passed in front of me.

I cupped the bowl with my hands and nearly retracted them when I felt the burning surface of the white bowl.

"Thank you." I say quietly while Dream when around the couch to sit on the opposite side of it with his dinner.

"Welcome- wait- are you watching PAW Patrol?" Dream questions raising an eye brow.

"Duh." I stated with a small smile that I partially tried to keep in.