Kai and (Y/N)

🐬

[Kai]: I am Kai of Motunui. You will board my boat..-He grunts, pulling the rope- Sail across the sea and restore the heart of Te Fiti...

He stable the post, Kai frantically grabbing the rope as it slips from his grasp. He ties it down, making him sigh in relief as he pushes some hair from his face.

[Kai]: Let's go again...-He clears his throat, sighing deeply- I am Kai...

A loud thud catches his attention, Kai pausing and raising a brow.

[Kai]: of Motu..-Kai continues, another thud occuring and causing Kai to jump lightly- --nui?..-

As he utters the last part of the word another thud happens. Kai slowly moves closer to the under compartment and raising a brow as he peeks inside. 

[Kai]: What?..-Kai drags the word in disbelief, kneeling down and raising the coconut. He quickly slams it back down with wide eyes- Hei Hei!..

Kai sighs deeply as he lifting the rooster out of the compartment and removing the coconut. Hei Hei lightly bawks, looking at him with quick movements before turning. He looks at the ocean, swiftly turning with a confused noise as he sees more ocean. 

All around him was ocean, his eye twitching as he was silent for a moment before shrieking a loud caw.

Kai flinches at the sound, Kai placing the coconut back on Hei Hei's head. The cawing stops. He raises it, Hei Hei screaming once more. Kai places it back down, silencing the rooster and repeating this process once more.

[Kai]: It's okay. You're all right..-Kai slowly lifting the coconut off his head- See?..-Kai grins, setting the coconut down- There we go. Nice water..-He demonstrates it was alright by placing his hand in the ocean- The ocean is a friend of mine..

Hei Hei bawks as he waddles around, walking right off the edge of the boat.

[Kai]: Heihei?...-Kai gasps, his feet appearing a few meters from the boat. But Kai's eyes widen when Heihei sinks into the ocean- Heihei!...-Kai yells, quickly diving into the ocean and swimming to the rooster-

But before Kai reached Hei Hei, a girl peeked out of the water holding Heihei in her arms. Kai gasped as he gaped at her. But the girl pointed to the boat, Kai turns and sees it walking away. Kai shouts in alarm, swimming towards the boat as the girl follows him with Hei Hei in her arms.

Kai was sitting while the girl looked at him with a smile without leaving the ocean. His glare was set on Hei Hei, water dripping from his hair as he huffs. He turns slowly, moving to adjust the rope before gasping as Hei Hei starts to walk off the boat once more.

[Kai]: No, no, no!..-Kai grunts, quickly dropping onto hid stomach and grabbing the rooster before he fell in- 

[??]: It's so cute..-She told him with a smile, leaning on the boat, Kai looks at her as he puts Hei Hei back in the storage compartment-

[Kai]: Stay..-He firmly says, standing back up with a nod-

[??]: ... That'll work..-She smiles, watching Hei Hei walk around the small compartment. He runs into the side, turning and doing the same to the other side and repeating this process-

[Kai]: Okay..-Kai takes in a deep breath, clapping his hands once as he exhales loudly- Now, who are you?...

[Y/N]: I'm (Y/N)..-She introduced herself with a smile, making Kai look at her with a small blush- I followed you because the ocean told me to help you..

[Kai]: The ocean?...-He asked, looking at the water. The ocean curves up, watching him for a moment before nodding. Kai looked at (Y/N) confused- But how did you get here without a boat?..

[Y/N]: Well...-She smiles nervously, looking back. Kai frowned- Well, I'm not completely human...-She says, looking at Kai. She climbed all the way into the boat, causing Kai to gasp-

Kai saw that the girl was half fish and half human. She had a beautiful tail, Kai stared at her in amazement as (Y/N) slowly made her way back into the water.

[Kai]: Wow, huh, that explains a lot...-He looked at her with a smile. (Y/N) looked at him with a smile and a little blush- Okay ..- Kai takes in a deep breath, clapping his hands once as he exhales loudly- Next stop, Maui...

[Y/N]: Maui?!..I know him..-He said, making Kai look at her- Well, my family knows him...

[Kai]: It's good news...-He sits in his place, tugging the rope with a confident smile and adjusting the sail. (Y/N) looked at him as he leans on the boat and enjoying the breeze-

The boat sails forward a few feet before stopping, the winds changing and the boat now sailing backwards.

🐬

Night time fell, the waves moving a little quicker and not so steady. (Y/N) stood by Hei Hei's side as they slid from left to right.

[Kai]: I am Kai of Motunui..-Kai mumbles to himself, the waves bouncing the two around- You will board my boat..-Kai fights against the force of the waves, steering the boat towards the hook- Sail...across the sea...and restore the heart of Te Fiti..-He finishes, tugging the rope to steady the boat-

🐬

Kai starts dozing off, his speech slurred.

[Kai]: I am Kai of Motu...

(Y/N) looked at him before swimming up behind Kai, she let out a laugh before throwing water in his face. While the ocean curves up, watching him for a moment before slapping him.

[Kai]: Board my boat!..-He yells in alarm, gasping with wide eyes. He faces forward, shrugging it off before his eyes notice something. The hook was no longer ahead of them. He frantically looks around, shaking his head- Oh, no..

Kai slowly turns, groaning quietly in frustration when he sees the hook in the opposite direction.

[Kai]: No, no, no!..-Kai frantically yells, rushing to the other side to try to balance it. Kai bursts from the water with a small gasp-

[Y/N]: Are you okay Kai?..-(Y/N) asked him, emerging a moment later-

[Kai]: Yes...-He said as he grabs the oar, the two swimming to the boat and grabbing on-

Hei Hei caws, gaining their attention. He miraculously was fine, and standing on the tipped over boat. Kai's eye twitches in disbelief before he shakes his head, attempting to flip the boat back over with a grunt and failing. (Y/N) tries to help him this time, the task seemingly impossible as the waves continue moving.

[Y/N]: Uh... Ocean?..-(Y/N) calls, looking around- Could we get a little help here? Please?...

Lightning flashes in the distance, thunder rumbling as Kai looks to the sky with a gasp. Black storm clouds quickly made their way towards them, lightning flashing every so often. 

[Kai]: No, no..-(Y/N) and Kai quickly try to flip the boat over, the waves becoming more erratic as the storm drew closer- Please, help us!..-Kai calls out, managing to lift the boat for a moment before a wave prevents it from turning over- Come on...

Rain starts to pour on them, the storm now directly overhead.

[Kai]: Help us!..

Thunder bellows, lightning clashing with the stormy cloude and the waves unforgiving. (Y/N) gasps as a large wave starts to form, coming closer and closer to them.

[Y/N]: Kai!..

The couple yelling as it crashes over them.

🐬