27 - Rebecca's Warning

Kaelynn's P.O.V.

                               I was happy when Mason finally broke up with Regina, but I realized it didn't mean we would automatically be together. We sat at his house for an hour or two, silently. I guess he was thinking about Regina, and I totally get and respect that.

"Ready to go?" Mason asked suddenly.

"Umm, yeah."

We got in his car and drove to my house. I felt nervousness in the pit of my stomach when I saw the apartment. What would they say? Especially Char. Tam and Ti sounded happy, I know Char didn't. Rebecca made the conversation short and simple, so I had no idea about her.

"You okay?" Mason asked me.

"Y-yeah. Why?" I questioned.

"You just seem...nervous."

"I kind of am. I mean...my little sister still hates me. And I don't know about Rebecca."

Mason leaned over to stroke my face. "It'll be okay, Kay. Just breathe and stay calm. Okay?"

I nodded, and he leaned over and gave me a quick kiss, much to my surprise. I was slightly dazed by it as we hopped out and made our way up the steps. Using my house key, I unlocked the door and we both stepped in. All I caught was a glimpse of red hair before being tackled to the ground. A body was hugging mine so tight that I had trouble breathing.

"Tam! Tam, I can't breathe!" I gasped.

"Oh! Sorry, KayKay!"

Her weight was lifted off of me, and I took deep breaths. She turned to Mason, and I saw an angry look in her eye. Uh-oh.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO KAELYNN?!?" She screeched, hopping on Mason and tackling him to the ground as well.

I got up and tried to pull Tam off, but she was strong. She's the strongest girl I know. "Tam, stop! He hasn't done anything!"

Tamara stopped what she was doing and got off of Mason. "Then why were you crying the other night? I thought he hurt you!"

"I-I was sad. Then he explained everything to me, and talked to me, and calmed me down. I'm okay, Tam."

Tam helped Mason up. "Sorry about that. I care a lot about Kaelynn. She's like another sister to me, and I can be a liiiiittle protective over her. Especially all that her and Char have been through. You know?"

"I get it. It's alright." Mason smiled.

"So," Tam turned to me. "Did you have fun?"

I smiled as big as ever and nodded. "Yes! I had the best time there!"

"You didn't, you know, have TOO much fun. Did you?"

I had to process what she said, and I pulled a face. "No, Tam! I'm not that kind of girl!"

Tam patted my shoulder. "I'm just kidding with ya! Anyways, someone wants to talk to you!"

I looked around to see Becky sitting with Tiara. I went and hugged them both.

"Hey, KayKay! How was your vacation?" Ti asked.

"Amazing, Ti. I loved it! Hey, Becky."

Becky stood up, brushing off my greeting. "I need to talk to you, Kay. Now." I followed her up to my room, and she closed the door.

"What's up?" I asked, trying not to get distracted by her odd behavior.

"I'm being a good friend by warning you."

Wait, what??? "Warning me? From what?"

"From Mason...and myself. I don't want you to get hurt, 'cause I care about you a lot. There's some...unsettling information about us. And, whenever you find out, please, can we still be friends? I don't want to lose you because you're so awesome, and I can finally be close to someone."

She was being completely different and strange, which had me curious. "Becky, what are you talking about? I'll always be your friend. I'd never leave you."

Becky came up to me and placed her hands on my shoulders. She wore boots today, so we were near the same height. "Just remember...It's the person, not the people who surround sthe person. Love ya, Kay. I'll come back tonight for the thing...If you still want me to."

"Of course I do."

Becky smiled, then walked out of my room. Zesty skirtted in here and hopped on my bed. I smiled and stroked his fur, to notice he was shivering. It couldn't be because he was cold, because the house was warm. I wonder where Char was. Usually Zesty's with her. So...why was he here?

A/N: Late night update! You better be lucky I love you guys so much! You probably all are sleep. Fine with me.

Thank you for the support! Love you guys! I had Skittles today! Just a btw.

So...Becky's warning, huh?

Niceeee. XD

FlavahzNation Forever!