-18-

After running for god knows how long, I caught up to iruka who was in the middle of a bamboo forests. He was standing behind mizuki, but then they started to fight against one another, slicing through the bamboo. Iruka didn't want to fight him and I knew that, but Mizuki didn't seem like he didn't want to stop......he really got held up in being powerful.

Me: iruka. Want me to fight him.

Iruka: no! You stay out of this fight.

Me: I can fight h-

Iruka: no.

What am I supposed to do?! I could win....

All I did was stand back, listening to the words being exchanged as mizuki continued to try and attack iruka. I felt useless, once again, it's one of the worsts feelings to feel. It's like feeling alone even though you're in a crowd full of people, not knowing exactly what to even do, just lost.

Maybe I should've stayed back with naruto, I hope he's doing okay. Haven't seen him yet.

Me: iruka, can you really take him on?!

Iruka: I don't know!

Me: then let me help you!

Mizuki: she wants to play, let her!

Iruka: no!

Mizuki ran towards me and I got ready for attack, by watching him, I could see how he fights.

He went for the swing, so I jumped up and let my leg come down on his head, but it missed. He was too quick. He was just gone out of this air, iruka and I were looking around trying to see where he had gone.

Iruka: mizuki! Show yourself!

Me: he's using a justu. We're sinking.

Iruka: it's a genjutsu.

Me: this can't be good.....release!

Iruka: good work.

Me: now the question is, what's next?

Iruka: not sure. He's skilled, so we must be careful.

He's playing a game with us, we're the toys in his little dollhouse.

Mizuki was a strong skillful ninja, the things he could do were definitely unknown to us. We didn't even know what he had up his sleeve, let along know how strong he may be. This was his playground and we were just the children playing around on it, lost without help, looking for an answer.

Mizuki was rambling on about how he was back when he was in the leaf village. He seemed to have it a little on the harder side, it was upsetting to hear really, but not a good enough excuse. He was too focused on gaining peoples respect on seeing how strong he was, that was his downfall. He compared himself too much to iruka and others far too much, he still does it seems like.

It's a shame to hear on how well there friendship used to be, now here they are fighting....

Mizuki had used his genjutsu to make up a building as he stood up on the stairs. He had invited iruka to join to see how the true shinobi really was.

Iruka: I'm going, y/n, you stay here.

Me: let me come.

Iruka: no. If you got injured or possibly killed in this battle, your father will never forgive me.

Me: I'm a shinobi just like you iruka. If I get injured or die on the field of battle-

Iruka: no! Wait for naruto.