Chapter 4

when class ended we all stood up and started walking, theo waited for me. As we started walking he turned to me "so which one do you perfer" i didn't answer, i just looked at him acting like i hadn't a clue what he was in about. In all honesty i knew exactly what he meant well i think i knew anyway, but i didn't have an answer for him, personally i'd like to no the answer to that one. "Come on you have to like one more" "no theo i barely know any of ye this is only my second day in the building". He just looked at me and shrugged. When we got to the common room i went to walk to my dorm, as i was walking up the stairs some girl stopped me. "Courtney right?" "uh ya" i said confused, "pansy, pansy parkinson" she said with a smile. "I know you've definitely heard about the party later and from what i've seen the boys won't let you miss it so just if you want a hand with getting ready please give me and shout my dorms right next to yours" she said seeming so welcoming. "oh thanks that's really nice of you, actually i kinda need an outfit i don't think dumbledoor packed me and party attire ahahah". She giggled along with me and brought me to her dorm where she pulled out many outfits and told me to chose whatever one i wanted.
I went with this tight black dress and i borrowed some black heals from her. After i got them she told me that i can call over anytime and not to be a stranger, it felt nice to have a girl i can talk to i mean ya i love the boys for what i know of them right now but every girl needs a girl right? I don't know seems less intriguing to stab a male 57 times over a girl there easier, weaker, more vulnerable, less likely to see it coming. And this is why i don't like my room mates.
I wasn't told what time the party was at but it was only 4:10 so i thought i had time to do some homework before i had to get ready, lucky enough i only had to write on who i was with for potions and any potions i felt like doing that year, not like he's gonna let us choice but i might as well write it, and again back on the fact i knew nothing about magic i just wrote a love potion, i don't really wanna make one i just couldn't think of anything else. As i pack up my shit i hear a faint knock on my door. "COME IN" and the door opens to enzo. "Hi courtney the party's at 7 so i'll pick you up at your dorm then?" "that's perfect enzo thank you" i said with a smile and he closed the door. Enzo is gonna pick me up, honestly i was hoping matteo would it draco but i don't know, i'll hopefully see them both at the party anyway.
It's still only 4:25 so i pick up my lighter and a cig and make my way to the astronomy tower. As i'm walking up i cant hear anything, thank god i'm thinking. I get up the top and light up my cig when i hear someone behind me. "You didn't turn up to lunch?" i recognised the voice straight away "ya sorry i went for a cig" "well invite me next time darlin" he said as he make his way over to me. "Your coming tonight then" "ya enzo is picking me up at 7" "Enzo? why the fuck is enzo picking you up?" i could hear the anger forming in his voice. "I don't fucking know matteo ask him he just told me" i hate people getting angry at me for something i didn't do and i wasn't about to have matteo do it. "Fine but i'll meet you at the drinks table?" "ya" i said and smiled. After i finished my cig which for some reason took me ages to smoke i left.
When i got to my dorm i had a quick shower, just washing my body. When i came out i got into my tight black dress i borrowed from pansy, it had no straps and ended right under my ass. I threw on make up, nothing too subtle but nothing too much, and i styled my hair just with a few lose curls at the bottom as i don't know what else i can do. I sat on my bed and put on my heels, i looked in the mirror and nearly teared up, i looks amazing for the first time in my life. I looked at the clock 6:57, Enzo would be here soon.