Chapter 5

*knock knock* i jump up and answer the door. He stands there in his black shirt and black pants. As our eyes meet i see his blonde hair. "Draco?" i asked confused when i met his grey eyes, "surprise princess". I look at him still in shock but hug him, i was hoping he would come. "you look amazing" he whispered in my ear. I blush and he grands my hand and we head down to the party. As we walk down the steps i can feel eyes on me, i glance over at the table up against some wall and see Matteo staring me down while Draco has his hand around my waist. Once we get down we both walk over to the drinks table together where Matteo is stood. Matteo just looks at me while sipping his whiskey. I grabbed the vodka from behind him. "Lookin good darlin" he said, them words, no, THAT word it sent shivers down my spine in the best way possible when he said them. "Don't look too bad yourself riddle" i say while i pour myself a decent amount of alcohol. Truth be told i only had it a few times when we would steal it from the staff room back in the home, but i enjoyed being drunk. "Thought Enzo was picking you up not Malfoy" he said nearly sneering at Draco "i thought so too until i opened my door and it was Draco knocking" "ah i see well your here with me now" "is that so.... well then riddle if i'm here with you, you have to dance with me". We both quickly swallow our drinks and go out on the dance floor.
"Courtney!!" i hear someone say excited, i turn around and see Enzo and pansy dancing "you wore my dress omg you look amazing" "ah thank you so do you". We spend the next few hours dancing and drinking everyone was talking to me and i was learning so much more about Hogwarts and how weird it is. Me and Draco were dancing, it was so loud you could hear everyone yet no one and i loved it. Draco seemed to enjoy dancing and i loved that about him. I let him be and went to get another drink where pansy comes up to me "I cant believe you got blondie to dance he hates it" "really? he was so willing to dance with me" i said laughing. "Well than your a special girl with a special place in that boys heart, no one gets him to dance it's just not a thing you see". Me and Pansy continue to talk and laugh about everything and anything, she was honestly a nice person and seems like we could be good friends. "She comes out of no where and takes all the boys attention, sure look at how she dances with them and what she's wearing it's her what 2nd 3rd day and she's dressed like that, like she has Matteo AND Draco and she still wants all the rest" i hear someone say behind me, it was quite obvious who it was about so i turn around and look at her. She didn't notice me look at her and she just continued "honestly i cant wait for her to leave i heard she's some phyco"......i lost it, i threw myself on her and just started punching. She pulled my hair to try and get my off but it didn't work. I punch her multiple times in the face, her nose was bleeding a lot. I grabbed her hair and bashed her head against the floor until she couldn't say anything else. I continue to punch, kick and beat her until someone pulls me off her and throws me over there shoulders. I got the strong smell of apples and Dior, Malfoy.
He brought me to some bathroom and sat me on the seat, he had his hands beside my hips on the sink and he just looked at me. He had this synthetic look in his eyes and i knew he wasn't mad, but i still was, just not at him. "WHY DID YOU PULL ME OFF?" i screamed at him. He looked taken back "WHY ? DID YOU REALLY JUST ASK WHY COURTNEY ONE MORE HIT AND THE GIRL WAS DEAD" he shouted back, "AND ? SHE FUCKING DESERVES TO BE DEAD DRACO WHY ARE YOU TAKING HER SIDE" "IM NOT TAKING HER SODE COURTNEY IM JUST NOT LETTING YOU KILL SOMEONE ON YOUR 2ND DAY HERE" i just looked at him. I was tired of screaming, too drunk to deal with it. "let's get you cleaned up" he said sounding synthetic. i just nodded, he got tissue and soaked it in some water and started cleaning that girls blood off my face, forearm and anywhere else it was. He than cleaned my hands for me and looked up at me. He pans his hands over mine on my tights where my dress came down past and looked at me. "Hey look i know it wasn't your fault but you have to get better at controlling it", i could feel the tears forming i moved my hands to around his neck and just hugged him, my legs were around his waist and i was trying my best not to cry. He just hugged me back as tight as i was to him and he just held me.
When we went back it was nearly 1 am and a lot of people had left as we have school tomorrow morning. Draco grabbed some bottles and me, him, Enzo, Blaise, Theo and Matteo all went back to my room and sat on the floor. I got up and abs went to Pansys room, i knocked hoping she would answer and not be mad, she opened the door and hugged me, i hugged her back confused as she goes "omg i'm so glad your ok Courtney" "thanks ahahah i'm good but we're drinking in my room now if you wanna come" not another words was said as she stepped out to me and closed the door. We both laughed and walked back into my room where all the boys were still sat on the floor.