(Krossmare) SOS pt.2

You all wanted some more! The next part will probably be out in a few weeks to a month depending on how things go, but there should be some... Interesting... Bathtime activities in the next little bit. I hope you're all excited for the update! I got plenty of comments asking for me to continue it... So–

Without any further adue, I do hope you enjoy this chapter, you fluffy little coffee beans!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Killer woke up to the smell of alcohol and sterilization chemicals... going to sit up sleepily. Big mistake. Killer immediately went limp, groaning in pain. A gentle hand came to rest on his collarbone, and someone spoke to him. He was too busy waiting for the painful ache in his spine to go away. He vaguely thinks someone is asking him something now, but he's too fuzzy to focus on it. He tries to open his eyes, at least see who's talking to him, but it's difficult. The lights are bright and everything looks too bright and colorful... Like some sort of funky Kaleidoscope.

His hate makes his eyes feel heavy and sends an uncomfortable tingle down his spine with the gross way it gunk's up his eyesockets. He needs to see, he needs to know where he is, Cross– they were on a mission... He needs to know where Cross is too... He can't... He can't... It's not safe here... Cross, he has to get up– what if he's hurt– or worse!? What if he w–

"Killer? You're alright now... Can you hear me?" A voice asks... Oh, Nightmare, It's Nightmare... Killer relaxes.

"Fuccccckkk... my back..." Killer whined, blinking away the hate that blinded him.

His throat burns as he speaks but he finds it more a comfort than anything. Finally, some pain he's more used to. Sure he could find some joke to make about blowjobs... There's a head pun in there somewhere, but he's too tired and pained to try and decipher the thought.

"Shhhshshshh, here... You're a mess... It's why you can't see... Let me help." Nightmare whispered, cupping his cheek and moving him to look over at him.

Killer screwed his eyes shut when something warm and comfortable touched his cheek, moving in gentle little circular motions over his cheek. Oh... Night is humming... Stars, his voice is so pretty. He almost wants to fall back asleep to the soft melody. Night's gentle hands and the soft rag feel comfortable on his face... Oh, he's wiping away his tears... Killer makes a weak laugh at the thought that Nightmare is ruining one of his nice white rags for him right now.

"What's so funny, hm?" Night asks, gently wiping over his socket.

"Thought 'f you ruining one of the nice white rags right now." Killer said, voice aching.

"Hah, never. I bought the same ones in black so you wouldn't ruin them." Nightmare said, tone victorious.

"Damn." Killer sighed, making Nightmare laugh.

Nightmare continued to rinse off his face, occasionally washing off the rag with what was probably a bowl of warm water, judging off of what he could hear. He washed off his cheeks and his neck, before gently moving him to sit up. Killer blinked a few times, clearing his vision before he could see everything again.

"Thank the stars Cross wouldn't fucking rail me into the floor, I might've ended up 6 feet deep in it- lol, my back hurts so bad." Killer huffed, glancing around.

"Wh... nevermind. I'm not even going to try to understand you.

"Where's Cross?"

"I sent him to the adjacent room. He was anxious for your wake... You owe him an apology for worrying him like this. Though he owes you the same, I'm sure he's beating himself up over it enough as it is... He doesn't need a reminder." Nightmare sighed out.