Spring Break With Nash

Shout out to thatwriterautumn for writing these

Imagine~
It was spring break and you were going down to the pool with your friend. You and your friend got in the hot tub and noticed these two extremely cute guys. You sat across from them. The one with a perfect toned body and bright blue eyes looked up at you. You slightly turned your head trying to act like you didn't see him. He looked up and down your body. "hey beautiful" he cockily said moving next to you. "Hi" you looked up awkwardly. "My names Nash" he said with a wink. "Hi Nash my names y/n" you smiled and got lost in his eyes. You looked over to over hear your friend talking to a guy named carter. You looked back at Nash. "So watcha doin here bae" Nash spoke up. "Uhm nothing really just came here because it's spring break" and flashed a smile. "Your smile is per-" he was interrupted. "Hey Nash come here" yelled that carter kid. Nash got out and ran to him. You went to grab your phone you figured they were leaving. You heard someone come in the hot tub a couple minutes later. You didn't bother looking though. You thought it was your friend, until you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist. His face buried in your neck. "As I was saying you're smile is perfect, i think your absolutely stunning" you felt his breath on your neck. You were trying to act mad not answering. "I was talking to you" he spun you around. You started giggling "I know". He grabbed your legs and wrapped them around his waist. He grabbed your face gently with both hands and pulled you into a passionate kiss. His lips were so soft and fit perfect in yours. You pulled away slowly and he set you on the edge of the hot tub. He laid his hands on your thighs and looked in your eyes. "You have beautiful eyes babe" he spoke. "T-thanks" you stuttered a little worried. "Don't be so nervous" he looked up and down your body. "You're so beautiful y/n" he smirked. He slowly started to kiss your neck while moving his hands up farther. You set your hands on his to keep his from moving. He looked up at you. "Nash you're cute and all but I'm not that kind of girl" you said not wanting him to be mad. "I completely understand can I get that number though" he laughed. "Of course" you gave it to him. "I got to go gorgeous but I'll call you" he said walking away.

20 minutes later
Your phone started ringing. "Hey babygirl" you heard nashs deep voice. "hey babe" you gently said back. "Can I come like watch a movie with you" He said. "Uhmm" "y/n I swear I won't do anything like I did earlier" he said with concern. "Okay come on" you smiled.

5 minutes later
You heard a knock at your door. It was just going to be you and him so you were a little scared. You ran to open the door. He hugged you. You grabbed his hand and led him to the bed. "Wow babe a onesie what a turn on" he laughed. You pushed him on the bed. You slowly straddled him and took off his shirt. You unzipped your onesie to reveal your pink lace bra and thong. "You like the onesie now don't you" you smirked. "Mhhh yeah" he whispered. You attached your lips to his grinding on him. You felt his growing member in his pants. "Damn" he mumbled. You started to kiss his neck, you found his sweet spot kissing it. "Ugh y/n" He groaned. You kissed down his body to his v line. Slowly pulling down his pants leaving him almost naked. "Sorry baby, but ladies first" he pushed you down. You were dripping wet. "As much as I love this it's gotta go" he chuckled and unclipped your bra. He kissed down your neck. He played with your breast and kept kissing down to your thong. He slowly pulled it down. He opened your legs and rubbed you. "Who made you this wet baby" he looked up. "Y-you d-did n-n-nashhh" you tried to say while he sped up. "Good girl" he smirked. He put two fingers in you and brought his tongue to your spot you needed him most. You thrusted your hips up to his mouth. He slowly licked your clit up and down knowing how bad you wanted him. "Nash babyyy please" you whined. "Your wish is my command princess" he started sucking your sweet spot making you scream. He moved his fingers faster. It felt so good you felt that feeling and you know what it was. "Na-Nash b-baby can I cummm" you pleaded "Nope" he pulled away. Well he wanted to be like that. You pushed him back and pulled down his boxers. You weren't expecting it to be that big. You smirked at him and kissed the tip. You went down as far as you could before using your other hand. He wrapped his hands in your hair. "Gosh y/n you're so good with that little mouth" he mumbled. I started bobbing my head up and down. "Ughhh I'm gunna cummmm" he groaned. You pulled away quickly and smiled at him. "Really" he shook his head at you. He laid you down. He slowly rubbed his tip against you. "So wet for me huh babygirl" he cockily smiled. "Mhm all for you Nash" you looked in his eyes. He slowly thrusted into you. "Ugh fuck" you moaned. He sped up hitting your spot every time. "Fuck Nash you make me feel so gooddd" you yelled. "Yeah you like that baby" "mhm I love it" you tried to speak. He brought his hand between your bodies. He started quickly rubbing you clit. "Mhhhh Nash I'm gunna cum" you moaned. "Come on y/n cum for me babygirl" he mumbled. I let go and it was amazing. I felt him fill me up a couple thrusts later. He pulled out and i whimpered at the lost of contact. He pulled me in his arms. He spun me around and kissed me. He finally admitted "I planned to meet you tonight" he smiled. "What do you mean" I laughed. "I'll tell you tomorrow, but for now y/n y/m/n y/l/n will you be my beautiful girlfriend" he grabbed my small hands in his. "Yes" I kissed him and then we drifted to sleep.