Chapter 6

Part 1/3 of A Taste of both Heaven & Hell

(This whole chapter is smut. So, if you do not like smut then skip to chapter 7!!)

"I'd do anything for you, angel." His hand slowly moved it way up. The tension between the pair was so thick that even the sharpest knife in the world couldn't cut it. Ashtray was asleep in the backseat. Thankfully. She traced his knuckles with her fingers, noticing that some were busted. The blood on his hand wasn't only Alex's. It was his too. Leilani furrowed her brows; it was only a small wound, but she was worried. She hoped his hands weren't hurting.

"Are you okay?" Fez glanced over, noticing her fixation on his knuckles.

"Yeah, I'm straight." He gave her thigh a squeeze to demonstrate two things. 1. He could move his hands and fingers just fine without pain & 2. That when they got back to his place, she was all his.

After pulling up to his house, Ash made his way directly to his room, collapsing on his bed & immediately resumed his peaceful sleep. Leilani made her way to the bathroom to check her reflection & pee. Fez awaited her in his room.

"Hi," She smiled from his doorway. He stood up from his bed, motioning his finger to tell her to come closer as he approached her. Lei kept strong eye contact with him as she obeyed. She used her right hand to close the door behind her. Feeling her desire overcome her, her hands were on the sides of his neck & their lips clashing with hungry passion. Fezco wrapped his arms around her legs & picked her up. With one arm, he pushed everything off of his dresser & then placed her on it.

There was that feeling again. Both of them felt it. Fez pulled away for a moment, she leaned forward looking for the feeling of his lips on hers, but it was gone. Leilani opened her eyes,

"How long you been wanting to do this, ma?" His eyes were dark, tainted with greed & desire. He was looking for an answer to fuel his ego.

"Wh- I," The man raised his eyebrows in a 'go on' sort of way, "I don't know."

"I think you do," She watched as he got closer to her, whispering. Her mind raced with horrible dirty thoughts. All she knew was that she needed him. Immediately. But Lei liked games & Fezco knew her long enough to know that, so she indulged.

"How long have you wanted to do this?" Her lips kept guiding her forward, closer to him, their noses were practically touching. He wouldn't let her kiss him. Leilani closed her eyes in relief as she felt one hand inch higher up her thigh. Just like it did in the car, except this time, they could indulge in their thirst for one another. His touch alone was enough to send her over the edge. It wasn't funny anymore. Both of them held their true appetite for each other down deep for years. One more second felt like hell.

"Since spin the bottle," She finally gave in, sort of. A smirk grew on his lips. God, those lips. Fez moved forward to kiss her, but this time it was her turn to take control, "Answer my question now." It was also her turn to smirk. His other hand, that wasn't on her thigh, moved from the wall behind her onto her cheek. He brushed it gently as he looked down at her. She was giving him doe eyes & he looked mesmerized by her, his eyes amorous. They glowed with the darkest shade of blue that Leilani had ever seen them. The color of lust.

"Since spin the bottle." He replied. She was caught off guard,

"So, you felt it too that day?" She asked,

"That's why I left," Leilani opened her mouth again to speak but she was dumbfounded, "I couldn't watch you kiss him when you were supposed to be kissing me."

That's when she decided that the games were truly over, no more words. Their lips clashed once again as she tugged at the hem of his shirt. The lovebirds separated for less than a moment whilst he slipped his shirt over his head. It was discarded to a random spot on the floor, where her clothes would meet it next. His lips left hers & trailed down her neck while ripped her tank top from her body. Fez left sloppy desperate kisses & large purple hickies. Lei found her hand wrapped around the back of his neck as she threw her head back in both pleasure and anticipation. He pressed his crotch against hers & she could feel how hard he was. She always figured he was big but obviously, she was never sure until now.

"Take this off," his finger was under the waistband of her skirt. Leilani obeyed without question, "Good girl." He whispered, then continued to shimmy her white lace panties off of her legs. He opened his mouth with the intention of non-verbally telling her to do the same. She did. He placed them in her mouth. With what he was about to do to her tonight, she would be heard throughout the whole block. The panties in mouth thing was hot anyways so Lei didn't object. His lips finally reached her clit causing a muffled moan to emerge from her throat. That fueled Fezco. All he wanted, ever, was to make her feel good. Right now, she felt better than ever. All thanks to him. His tongue circled her folds as she became closer to her climax. Fez's beard was wet with her juices. As they splashed in his mouth, he realized that she even tasted like an angel. The question was, could she keep up with him in bed? More muffles emerged from her; she was saying words this time.

"Jesus, Fez." "I'm so close." "You feel so good." Also accompanied by swear words full of pleasure. When she finished, he came back up, viciously tearing her panties from her mouth. Fezco wanted her to taste herself. To enjoy the same flavors he enjoyed that were dancing on his tongue. Rather than him pushing himself into the kiss & her submitting & leaning backwards on the wall, she pushed as well. It was a fight for dominance that she knew she wanted to lose.

"I need you," A breath, "Now." She pleaded.

"What do you need, baby?"
"You know."

"I don't." They kept strong eye contact throughout the whole interaction. His bulge pressed harder against her, driving her insane. Honestly, Fezco didn't know how much longer he could keep this game up, but he knew it would make the sex better. Their first time was going to be (& frankly already was) mind blowing. She then broke eye contact, looking down at said bulge then back up at him,

"I need you inside of me, Fez. Please, I need you now." He swooped her up again with both arms & threw her down onto the bed. Quickly unbuckling his pants & sliding his boxers down with them, he kicked them off his feet and climbed in between her legs. She seemed to get wetter by the moment.

"You always this wet?"

"Only for you." He rubbed himself on her entrance, causing her to squirm. Watching her mercilessly under his touch only made him harder (if that was even possible at this point.) Fezco slowly slid himself into her, both of them gasped in unison.

"Deeper," He went a little deeper.

"Baby please," She knew he was holding back, only sliding part of himself into her. He didn't want to hurt her or overwhelm her, "Stop holding back." Fez raised an eyebrow at Leilani's demand, she nodded at him to reassure him that she wanted his all. He did as he was told. Pushing himself all the way inside of her, they both gasped again. His strokes started off slow. Gauging what spots to hit that caused the most reaction from her. Once he found it, he sped up & thrusted harder. The way her breasts bounced on his impact only fueled his hunger for her.

Leilani was experiencing pure bliss. He was so pretty. Not only his face, but his arms, his hands, his voice, the way he looked at her like he really saw her. Her moans were music to her ears. She could hear his deep grumbles & groans as his head was buried in the crook of her neck. Lei used a finger to guide his head back up. She stared into his eyes, then brought her gaze down to his lips. Using both hands, she pulled him in & they found themselves once again locked in a sloppy passionate kiss. They loved each other.

Both of them finished at the same time. She assured him that she was on birth control & that it was okay if he came inside of her. He did. Now they laid together, her head on his chest, drawing shapes on his stomach with her finger. They fell asleep that way. Perfectly tangled, in pure bliss. 

(I was so uncomfortable writing this lol writing smut makes me feel like God, who I don't even believe in, is like watching me & violently shaking his head at me. I can add more to the smut though because I know that some of you will probably want details about the rest of the sex & dialogue when they finished & stuff. So, literally just lmk & I'll write it & add it lol.)