Ch 10: You're What?

Schedules were busy. Fanmeetings after another. Concerts, appearances on variety shows, traveling. It was tiring. Nana had missed some days of school due to Bangtan's schedules and her umma reassured her that it didn't matter since she only had a few months left of school. Nana rolled her eyes and just went along with it. It's not like she had any friends to look forward to, right?

Nana rushed all over backstage. Weaving her way through the crowd of idols. She had to constantly go into the dressing rooms and back to Tae Hee getting and giving information to the boys and their manager. Only two more performances before they go and I get a break.. she repeated in her head.

This was the first time she'd been so busy trying to keep up with everything everyone was throwing at her. It was driving her insane.

BTS was supposed to have a performance at the KBS Music Bank. They were performing their comeback song, Danger, and War of Hormones and then performing a special stage of Let Me Know. Nana had gradually gotten used to their songs, even if she still found other groups songs not so interesting.

"Ah, Nana. You seem really worn out. Do you want to take a break?" Tae Hee stopped her in the midst of running back to the changing room. "Their stage is next and almost everything is done," He said. Nana took a few deep breaths before she nodded her head. Tae Hee gave her a chair and let her sit backstage to watch the group performance.

Since it was a music show, it was super crowded backstage with other idols. Some of them glanced over in her direction, giving her questioning looks. She caught some glances and rolled her eyes. Even if they were idols, they still managed to make her annoyed. She had a backstage pass! It was visible! Are they blind!?

Nana turned back to watch the group performing on stage right now. She had to admit they were pretty good. They had seven members and she noticed one of them, if not more, flipped on stage. The crowed cheered and Nana found herself cheering too.

"Ah, excuse me," Someone tapped her shoulder. "I'm sorry, but fans aren't allowed backstage." they said. Nana rolled her eyes and turned towards the person to find they were a guy. Well she assumed it was a guy since they had a deeper voice.

"I'm not a fan." She stated and showed her backstage pass that said she was authorized personnel. "I'm with BTS."

"Ah, I'm sorry." they bowed repeatedly, making Nana feel bad she snapped at them.

"Uh, it's fine. I guess. You weren't the only one who thought I wasn't allowed back here."

"Yah, Chanyeol get over here! They need to take off your mic!" Someone yelled over to them, although it was barely audible since the fan'a cheers were super loud. The boy in front of me, Chanyeol didn't listen.

"Wah why are you here with BTS? Are you a fan of them?" He asked.

"I-" Nana got cut off. Someone stormed over towards Chanyeol and grabbed his ear, although they were a little short to be doing so.

"I said come over here! They have to get your mic!"

"Yah yah Baekhyun! I was talking to someone!!" Chanyeol whined. Baekhyun looked at the person Chanyeol was talking to.

"Fans a-"

"She's not a fan," Chanyeol cut him off. "She's with BTS."

"Wahh really?"

Chanyeol nodded. "Ah, sorry, sorry. You just look ah, a little young."

"Uh I've been told. I'm technically helping their manager with them so I guess I'm partly their manager? Assistant really." Nana explained a little awkwardly.