Ch 12: Rumours Leaked

The car was crowded. They filled up the two front seat, the three middle seats, and the very back seats of two cars. Although it wasn't that unusual for Exo since they were such a huge group.

Unlike Bangtan, they were lively in the car. At least in the van Nana was in. She decided to go in Exo-K's van since she didn't have an awkward language barrier between her and Exo-M.

"When do you think they'll realize they forgot you?" Suho asked Nana while his other members sang, not so seriously, to their own songs.

Nana shrugged. "Soon, I hope." Jeez umma, now I know you really love me..

"Why didn't you call them?" Kai asked.

"I tried, but either their phones are dead or they're already asleep" She shrugged again.

"Don't you have anyone of the member's numbers?" Baekhyun pestered.

Nana lied and shook her head. She technically did have their numbers since she was in a group chat with them, but she never save any of their numbers in her contacts except for Jungkook's and Jimin's. Only because her eomma forced her to put Jungkook'a in her phone and Jimin stole her phone once and put his contact in.

She didn't want to wake up Jimin and she didn't want to talk to Jungkook for as long as she possibly can.

Exo kept singing along with their songs until Sehun fell asleep, Chanyeol and Baekhyun started bickering, and Kai and D.O started talking about Kai's dogs. Suho shook his head, amused, at his members.

Exo and Nana got to their hotel shortly after. Since Nana was all the way in the back, she had to wait for Exo to get out first. "Sehun-ah, wake up." Suho poked the maknae. He didn't budge, so Kai smacked his shoulder.

Sehun's eyes opened immediately as he groaned in pain. His members laughed at him."Yah that's not funny hyung."

Getting out and into the hotel was tough. Worse than Bangtan. Nana waited until they got their stuff and started going in before she got out of the van. She didn't want to draw attention to herself.

Almost half of Exo was in the hotel when Nana stepped out of the van. Unlike she thought, many fans turned towards her, expecting an Exo member to come out. They all stopped momentarily to whisper among themselves before taking pictures and writing down everything.

Nana wasn't expecting it. The flashes blinded her temporarily. She stepped out, not realizing how far the drop down from the van to the pavement was and fell.

Luhan is fast to react. He was trying to push his way through the crowd when someone fell in front of him. He reacted before he even knew what he was doing and caught Nana before she fell on her butt, or face. Nana shouted, expecting to land on the hard ground. She had shut her eyes as she fell but opened them as she felt arms around her. "Ah, thanks Luhan." she muttered a little embarrassed. He smiled back at her.

"I'm just glad you didn't get hurt again." He said. The fans cooed, or screamed. Nana couldn't tell the difference. All she knew was she was glad she didn't fall flat on the ground and make an idiot out of herself in front of people.

-

After Nana and Exo was safely inside the hotel they made their way up to their rooms. Nana was put in her own room since everyone assumed she didn't want to stay in a room with guys.

Her room was in a cute little pod along with almost all of Exo's. Right next to her room was Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and D.O's room. Across from her was Xiumin, Chen, and Kris's room and next to theirs was Lay, and Luhan.

The room was meant for two, or more people so Nana felt lonely. She sat on one of the beds not being able to do anything. She didn't think this would happen so she didn't have any necessary items except for a few of her school things, her phone charger, and one more piece of candy left.