BONUS || valentines date

(This is set around the time miku and phil first met)

Phil slammed the breaks on his Bugatti La Voiture Noire as he parked at the love hotel room he booked for him and Miku. They had been dating for a while, but this was their first Valentine's day together, and Phil was scared shitless.

He opened the door to the room and carefully set up everything that he had prepared. Flowers, check. Chocolate, check. Card, check. Toys😏😏😏😏😏.... Check.

He carefully arranged the finishing touches and stepped back, admiring his work. He left the room and carefully locked it, sliding the key into his pocket afterwards.

He would be back later, for now he needed to go pick up Miku so they wouldn't be late for their reservations at Sublimotion (most expensive restaurant in the world).

He hopped into his Bugatti La Voiture Noire and started speeding through the streets to her house. When he got there, he turned on careless whisper and whipped out a saxophone and started playing until she came out of the house. She was beautiful. Her long blue hair was tied up into pigtails and she was wearing a blue dress.

She looked at him with her blue orbs and she pulled out a flute. They did a duet to careless whisper as a crowd started to form around them, cheering them on. By the time the song ended, Phil opened the door of the car for Miku and ushered her in quickly. He awkwardly walked around the front of the car and got into the drivers seat of his Bugatti La Voiture Noire. He revved the engine and immediately started driving, barely missing the crowd.

Soon enough they made it to the restaurant. They were going on a double date with Bella and Edward. They had gossip with the side of the entire menu. The entire dinner Phil was reaching under the table and holding Miku's hand.

After dinner, Phil threw Miku into his Bugatti La Voiture Noire and sped to the love hotel. He passionately kissed her all the way up to their room.

"Mmmm my little pumpkin sugar boo thang shawty bear love pie cupcake, you don't know how long i've been waiting for this" He seductively whispered into her ear as he opened the door. He pulled away from her and covered her eyes, telling her he had a surprise.

"Here it is my little munchkin" He said as he slowly uncovered her eyes. Her blue ocean titanic arctic husky blue orbs widened in shock. She covered her mouth and turned around to give Phil a big sloppy wet kiss on the lips.

"I love you Phil bear, i'm so happy we're together"

"I love you too Miku cakes, i would never trade you for anything"

End of pt 1 it's late i forgot about this i'm so sorry pt 2 won't be out until after valentine's day😭😭😭 but i'll probably start writing a sequel to the story but instead of steaming hot sex the entire time i'm gonna include multiverse stuff because i want to try to expand my writing horizon farther than whatever this is. Look forward to other bonus stuff.