05

Rückkehrunruhe
n. the feeling of returning home after an immersive trip only to find it fading rapidly from your awareness—to the extent you have to keep reminding yourself that it happened at all, even though it felt so vivid just days ago—which makes you wish you could smoothly cross-dissolve back into everyday life, or just hold the shutter open indefinitely and let one scene become superimposed on the next, so all your days would run together and you'd never have to call cut.

~°°°~

Jungkook promised to leave this day and go to Brazil, but the moment he heard Taehyung talk about the massive art gallery near their location, the younger immediately forgot about packing and drag Taehyung in the the museum instead.

They spent the whole morning looking at massive paintings, old and intricate things found in the history, nude sculptures that Taehyung kept pestering Jungkook about as per him; the sculptures cannot beat as how beautiful Jungkook is when naked. Jungkook had to cover Taehyung's mouth multiple times to stop the latter from saying too much that other bystanders might hear.

Jungkook was looking at the biggest painting in the said gallery when Taehyung approached him, hugging him from the back, his smooth hand squeezing his thin waist. Taehyung's chin laid on Jungkook's shoulder as he breathe in the younger's soft scents.

"You like the painting?" Taehyung asked, his eyes looking at all the details in front if them. "It's beautiful and sad."

Jungkook glanced at Taehyung, specially his lips. "Why is it sad? It just looks beautiful for me."

"Because it's an old painting." Taehyung humms. "A painting that held meaning and power before, now it's just part of a history that people judges, not ever knowing what the story behind truly is."

Jungkook's eyes softened at that. Something inside him stirred. Like a gut feeling, like anxiety kicking in, like thunder indicating a storm, but Jungkook chose to ignore them for now. There's nothing to worry about, he have decided to choose himself.

In the end, Jungkook and Taehyung both find themselves inside Jungkook's bathroom, kissing fervently as they roam their hands all over each other's body.

"You really need to stop putting me on edge, Jeon." Taehyung seethes as he — for the upnth time rake his hungry eyes over Jungkook's naked torso. He couldn't deny the building new sexual kink he has for the man's muscles. Those honeyed skin, chocolate abs, and bulky pecs just makes Taehyung go nuts. Jungkook just looks so delicious like that.

Jungkook raised a brow at Taehyung. "Do you say that because of how I make you feel, or because I brought you on the edge of the sink?"

Taehyung chuckled deeply at him. "Stop being a smart mouth, big boy. Start using that tacky mouth of yours somewhere else."

Jungkook shivered at that. With a soundy gulp, he pushed Taehyung further into the bathroom sink. Taehyung's back meeting the coldness of the mirror as he watched Jungkook spread his long legs apart, bending them upward, and his knees getting in contact with his chest making him feel so exposed. Jungkook's face started to go down from the top of his knees, lips kissing and suckling until they met Taehyung's inner thighs. He breathed there a few seconds, before he looked up, meeting Taehyung's expectant eyes.

Jungkook's tongue made a slow drag on the skin of Taehyung's cock. He licked from the base till his tongue is met with the bitter yet salty flavor of Taehyung's precum, pulsing out of the slit of Taehyung's cock head. "Do you want my mouth here?" Jungkook aksed, not breaking the eye contact. "Or..." He trailed.