bio

Name: y/n l/n

Codename: mesquite

Sibling: Texas (older)

Love interest:

Lappland

Swords:

Kaixa blaygun (1x)

Kaixa blaygun (1x)

Likes: sweets, being disrespectful to idol managers and scumbags, lappland, cake, coffee, helping people, etc.

Hates: spiders, roaches, scumbags, idol managers, vacuum cleaners, etc.

Powers:
Cain
when deactivate the user often gets lost so it is advised to travel with someone with a good sense of direction.
Phase 1: When active the user flashes blue all the users physical abilities are increased but the less experienced the user is with the Cain ability the more pain the user feels after the ability is deactivated
Phase 2: when active the user gains blue aura wings and blue rings that float around that act as shields along with raising the users physical abilities.
Arts (aka the abilities from Arknights):
Blade summon/ blade summon overhaul
Regular: summons the users sword or a sword created by the users blade creation art.
Overhaul: works with the blade creation overhaul art to summon as many as Swords as the user wants and launch them and control were the Swords go.

Blade creation/ blade creation overhaul:
Regular: allows user to create Swords max 2 per day one at a time.
Overhaul: no limits on how many he can make.

Wild wolf illusion
If the user looks at someone they are trapped in an illusion and the y don't move until the illusion ends. The illusion end once the user blinks.

Okami blood art blood hound.
When the user bleeds he can create wolf's of blood.

Okami blood art okami caliber
Creates a sword from the users blood.

Twin aqua wolves
Similar to lapplands wolves except the user becomes stronger in the cold, near water or ice.