chapter 1 croque monsieur

Y/n pov:

Y/n: FFFFFUUUUCCCCCKKK!!

I said as I realized that I had gotten lost I then start thinking maybe my parents should've named me Leon or zoro. I was looking around then see my sister and her secret girlfriend exusiai the reason they keep their relationship a secret is because they were in a idol group because as everyone knows idols aren't allowed to date well here it's more like idols can't date unless their managers allow it or make them.

Y/n: yo sis are you headed to school.

Texas: oh hey bro yeah why do you want to know.

Y/n: well I became a student there but I'm lost.

Exusiai: what's in the bag y/n.

I reach into the bag I was holding and pull out an apple pie and toss the apple pie to exusiai.

Y/n: consider my apple pie debt cleared.

Exusiai: what else is in the bag are you holding out on more apple pies.

Y/n: no it's my lunch.

Texas: what is it smells good.

Y/n: it's a croque monsieur and some croquettes.

Texas: sounds good.

Y/n: don't you dare or I swear I will kill you.

Texas: fine I won't eat it.

Exusiai: Wait don't you go to becon what are you doing here.

Y/n: well I decided to transfer here for reasons.

Exusiai: what did you get cheated on.

Y/n: *sad* n-no why would you say that.

As I finished speaking I heard someone scream leave me alone.

Lappland: I said leave me alone you freak.

Y/n: hey asshole she said leave her alone.

As soon as the dude turned around I punched him in the face knocking him out the I grabbed the girls hand. Upon a second look she was like me and Texas she was a lupo. Me and the girl meet up with Texas and exusiai on our way to Rhodes Island high after we found out we were both first year's.

Lappland: oh hi Texas senpai wait why does this guy look like you.

Texas: well lappland he's my brother.

Lappland pov:

Texas suddenly got closer to my ear which made me get embarrassed.

Texas: *whispering* he's also single so I say you got a good shot at getting him to date you.

Me: *blushing & whispering* uh Y-you think so.

Texas: yeah just give it time I'm sure he'll fall for you.

Me: OK wait were did exusiai and y/n go.

Texas: oh I had exusiai take y/n to the school so he wouldn't get lost and so I could give you my blessing to date my brother.

Timeskip
Y/n's pov:

I was walking up to the roof when I saw that lappland was up there.

Me: hey your lappland right.

Lappland: yeah do you need something or did you just come up here to eat.

Me: well yes to the second one but then I noticed you up here all alone also where's your lunch.

Lappland: oh i didn't bring one don't worry about it though I'll be fine.

Just then her stomach growls loudly then I sit next to her and hand her half of my croque monsieur.

Me: eat it your hungry don't worry also I swear to God if you don't eat it I will force feed you.

Lappland then calls Texas.

Lappland: hey Texas if your brother says he will force feed me is he being serious *phone noises* wait he is OK thanks just wanted to know.

She then grabs the half I'm offering her a and eats it. I just smile but then I started thinking she looks kinda cute ughh I don't want to think she's cute she's my sisters friend and I don't want to make things awkward.

Lappland: are you OK you've been staring at me for a little while now.

Me: *faintly blushing* oh it's nothing just looking at the clouds anyway we should get going you have class and I have a meeting with headmistress kal'tist.

Lappland: true but before we head off could I get half of those croquettes.

I take out half of the croquettes eat them then drink some of my soda and toss lappland the other croquettes and walking off and waving.

Lappland: y/n wrong way follow me I'll show you the way

Chapter 1 complete