Nobody Else-Foxy x Animatronic!Reader

(Withered) Foxy x Animatronic!Reader
I meeaaaannn Foxy's withered in BOTH the first and second games sooooo Imma just stick with Foxy for this one.
Here's some kinda angsty/fluffy oneshot for y'all and some therapy for me :)

Ding dong, ding dong!

Yaaaayyyy....!

This was it. The night guard was here. You opened your rusting eyes and hauled yourself onto all fours. To the side of you, Foxy was doing the same. Chica and Freddy were sitting on the ground still activating, but you and Foxy had some unfinished business.
You see, you and Foxy were pretty competitive. Although being "decommissioned", left for Parts and Service, you could move around just fine. In fact, the two of you were pretty fast. Every night, there was a worker that stayed the 12 to 6 am shift. At first, you had no idea how to respond. But once Foxy started paying the strangers some visits, the guards would completely freak out on him. The next night was when the rest of the Withered animatronics would come. It was really fun, scaring the night guard. You never actually killed him, but rather terrified the poor guy. You didn't know how this company kept employees lined up for this job-it felt like you'd gone through so many already! Whatever, this night wouldn't be any different.
Foxy shoved open the Parts and Service door. You slipped your fingers through just before the door closed, flinging it open just behind the fox and chasing after him. Foxy reached the main hallway and reeled back, fleeing a sudden flash of light and hiding in the shadows. You laugh at the fox's disadvantage, only to remember you shared the same weakness. The flash blinded you as well, striking your face multiple times. You lose balance, stumbling back and end up in the same spot as Foxy.
He chuckles. "Ye thought ye could get away with that, lass?" He smirks.
"Oh, shut up!" You say nudging his shoulder a bit. He cackles.
"I gonna hide out here for a bit," Foxy crouches down as you sit next to him. "Ah, there be Freddy." He pointed his hook to the old bear limping down the hall. The flashes don't stun him, unlike you and Foxy.
"I'm actually gonna miss the guy," you sigh. "Where's he even going again?"
"The second location," Foxy answers. "To get repaired. Such a nice thing, to be repaired and sing for the kiddos again. I can't wait."
You perked up. "Wait, what? Heh. Uhh, this is just Freddy, right?" You say.
"No, it isn't just him." Foxy was surprised to hear your tone of voice. "You knew that, right? The workers be taking the more aggressive animatronics to the new location to 'fix our programming'. I've been trying to get their attention, and I have. That's where Bonnie was headed, and that's where me and Freddy be headed." Foxy nods. You stared out into space, unable to process Foxy's words for a good bit.
"O-oh," you say, "Wait, hang on, you don't know what you're doing! U-uh, I'm totally not qualified enough to be on my own? Or something, please don't leave me alone!"
"What you be talking about? Chica's here!" Foxy defended.
"But she rarely activates! Please, Foxy."
Foxy sighs. "I'm sorry, lass...what's done is done." He glances over at the security desk to see Toy Bonnie, Withered Freddy, Mangle, and Balloon Boy all crowding around trying to attack. Foxy shook his head and trudged past you into the dark halls of the pizzeria.
You shook your head and tugged on his hand. "Foxy-"
He whipped his hand away from you with a growl and walked away, leaving you in a cold silence.

You couldn't stop his words from repeating in your head.
Foxy's leaving....Foxy's leaving....Foxy's leaving me...Foxy's leaving....
You had threatened to cry at some point, the staff even moved Foxy to a different room before he left. You'd always been competitors, why did it sting so much to see him go?
...
Because he was the only light left.
Making you laugh, motivating you to move on to the next day, and keeping you company-as good or bad as the company may be- were things that'd lifted your spirits. You hated to realize it, but that was what you loved him for. And now he was leaving, and you knew for a fact the employees wouldn't be shipping you out to meet the others.
You'd laid down one night with these thoughts spinning in your head.
Should I go into the other room to see Foxy? Or will he tell me to get out....
You shook your head and stood up. You peeked out of the Parts and Service. It was after hours, so no one would be able to see you. Besides the janitor, but he's pretty unaware to these kinds of things.
You had slunk around the main hall and into a hidden room on the side that read "employees only". Your paws stopped just in front of the door knob. Hesitation.
You didn't know what you could say to him, or what his response would be. Would he be angry? We're you just trying to get in the way of his own happiness? You took a deep breath and put your own on the door, twisted it, and opened the door a crack. The room was pitch black. Your nonexistent heart was pounding as you reached inside of the room and flipped the light switch.
The room was empty.
The realization hit like a crushing boulder, though you couldn't feel that pain until it sunk in more. Like your body would take some extra time to process that pain. It was too late. Now everything could spout out of you. You fell in on your knees and wept. Black tears stained against your fur.
Maybe you could have had a chance at convincing him to stay....unless the staff was so focused on shipping him over for improvements. But you were sure something could have been done.
And that's what stung the most.

Wow it's been a hot minute since I've updated on THIS one, huh?? :D
I managed to turn a vent into a decent one shot. I am so proud of myself 😌