Chapter 5

I DON'T OWN PICTURE

"WHERE IS SHE?" "Tracer says that she is nearby." "I knew she will be a problem." Ivy wake up in two men arguing. She yawn and push leaf over her aside. "What are you yelling about so early?" She whine while rubbing her eyes. "What the hell is that?" "Language." She open her eyes properly and see Tony and Steve staring at her. "I didn't like the idea to sleep inside after 14 years in prison so I made myself a bed outside." She explain tiredly and sit up while swinging her legs over the edge. "Now, what are you doing here so early?" She ask tiredly. "It is not that early. We need to test your skills so we can think best way to use your abilities on missions." Steve explain. She yawn and jump on her feet. "Okay, but I am not going to do anything before coffee and breakfast." She answer and walk inside.

Steve and Tony follow Ivy inside her room. "Come in kitchen as soon as you are ready." Steve command and go away. "Can I examine your hammock?" Tony ask exited. She scratch her head and turn to look at him tiredly. "Yeah, sure. Don't destroy it. I will need it." She answer and he nod and rush out of room while mumbling something on his way. She walk in bathroom and did her business. She take training top and leggings from closet and chance on those. She put her hair in high ponytail and slouch in lounge room.

"Morning." Ivy greet everyone tiredly and flop on bar stool front of kitchen island. "Morning. You clearly aren't morning person." Natasha greet her. She grunt as answer and take gladly coffee cup from Clint. "I am more like night owl." Ivy admit and sip her coffee. "I can see that." Clint laugh. "I haven't had coffee this good in decades." She moan in delight, ignoring Clint's comment. "Only the best for our team." Tony say proudly and walk to kitchen. "I had to ask. Is this you?" He suddenly continue and video appear over the table. Ivy turn to look at it. She lower the cup and tilt her head. "You found it!" She yip happily.

Clint, Natasha, Steve, Tony and Bucky look at the video carefully. "It is SHIED's video of my capture. It really didn't have that first shot." Ivy explain and turn to watch the video better. She look proudly at herself when she use fire magic to kill half of men and slaughter rest of them with her sword. Lastly there is only one man standing. They stare at each others until she collapse on ground. "And on that point narcotics take over." She sigh and sip her coffee again. Others turn to look at her in shock. "You slaughtered them!" Steve say horrified. She shrug. 

"They attacked first and only reason I didn't attack Fury was that he didn't have that octopus mark on him." Ivy answer calmly and drink rest of her coffee. "Octopus?" Bucky ask quietly. "Yeah, mark of HYDRA." She answer calmly. Others share a look. "What do you mean?" Natasha ask. She sigh and put the cup down. "SHIELD hasn't been only one after me. I have came in touch with HYDRA several times in past decades. Those men hold their mark in someway. And their scent was clear to me." She explain and throw right leg over left. Others share new look. "Did you tell about this to SHIELD? Or to Fury?" Steve ask. She roll her eyes. "And who would have believed me?" She scoff. "You're not lying?" Tony as suspicious. "Of course not." She snap. "I never lie on important things." She growl.

"I inform Fury. HYDRA might have infiltrated inside SHIELD." Natasha say and rush to get her phone. "He might want to know that those guards I killed were part of HYDRA." Ivy yell after her. "How did you knew?" Clint ask curious. She grin to him. "All of them have similar scent. Or better allegory would be that they send similar feeling. Fairies are quite intuitive." She explain and wink her eye to him. "What do you sense about us then?" Tony ask curious. She turn to look at him and tilt her head. "You try to hide your emotions under humor and I can assure that you are better man than you think of yourself." She tell him with soft smile. He stare at her in shock. "Barnes feels deep guilty about something and try to make amends. You are also better man than you think of yourself. Rogers..." She tilt her head to other side and pucker up her lips. "He is good guy, always trying to do his best. Care deeply of his friends and have something he regret." She say and turn to look at Clint. "No need to assess me, thank you." He quickly stop her.

Ivy giggle to Clint and jump to her feet. "Now I want some food." She announce and rush to grab plate and pile pancakes, scrambled eggs and bacon on it. She tiptoe around kitchen without a sound and jump back on her bar stool. "You really move quietly." Clint point out. She turn to look at him and grin. "How else you think I manage to surprise my enemies." She chuckle and start to gobble her food. He let out a laugh. Soon others start to grab their food too and rest of Avengers come in breakfast too. 

Ivy notice that Loki is only one missing and frown. "Thor, where is Loki?" She ask form asgardian. He swallow his mouth empty. "He rarely come in breakfast, or at any eating. He always chase me away." He explain and shrug. Her frown deepen and she think about it. He didn't look too healthy yesterday. "I need to use bathroom. Can we meet outside? I will come there as quickly as possible." She say to Steve. He nod. She smile and slide off the stool. She use her water magic to create a illusion for herself walking outside and hide herself. She gather on plate lots of food and sneak away. 

Ivy hum quietly as she walk toward Loki's room. She use her fire magic to keep food warm. She stop front of his door and knock. "Leave me alone Thor!" Loki order angrily. "It is Ivy! I brought you some food!" She answer. Soon she hear footsteps and he open the door. "What do you want?" He ask warily. She roll her eyes. "You should eat. These are delicious, or at least on my opinion after 14 years in prison." She answer and reach plate toward him. He look taken aback. "You actually brought me food?" He mumble. She smile softly. "Yeah, here. I need to go back soon." She usher. He take the plate and glance between it and her. "Eat Loki. It will be good for you." She say and turn around. "Thanks, little fairy." He say quietly. She blow a kiss toward him over her shoulder. "Anytime Crankypants." She chuckle and rush back toward lounge room.