Chapter 53

I DON'T OWN GIF

Loki lead Ivy in dining room and command her to sit on one chair. She smile and obey him. Soon table is full of food. Her jaw drop. "Wha- How?" She ask in shock. He smirk to her satisfied. "I am magician love." He answer and sit next to her. She smile to him and fill her plate. She start to devour food in high speed but soon notice that he hasn't taken anything else but cup of tea. She put her fork down and turn to look at him. "Loki?" "Hmm?" "Why aren't you eating?" He smile sadly to her and lean against backrest. "I'm not hungry." She frown and put strawberry on her fork. She reach it to him. "Please?" She ask and smile a little. He look at her pleading eyes and sigh. He take it and she smile. 

Ivy manage to get Loki eat properly by feeding and luring him. As soon as they are finished, dishes and rest of food disappeared. "That is handy." She chuckle. He smile and peck her cheek. She stand up and take his hand. "Come with me." She ask and pull him up. He frown but obey. She lead him in living room, push him in armchair and climb in his lap. She curl up and snuggle as close as possible. He frown and wrap his arms around her waist. "What have happened in these past years?" She ask softly. She feel how he stiffen and squeeze her little tighter. She peck his cheek comforting. "Can you tell me?" She ask after awhile. 

Loki sigh and lean his head against Ivy's. "I did as promised. I stayed with Avengers, I helped them and redeemed myself, we managed to take down HYDRA completely this time. After two years I got permission to go back in Asgard. Odin lifted my exile and returned my position as prince." He start and swallow. She didn't rush him and waited patiently. "You were right... Mother do love me. He told me how proud she is. Eventually I told her everything about you. How you helped me, how I fall in love with you and how you...died." His voice crack at last word. She caress his cheek gently. "My mother is raised by witch and she look in future for me. She said that you will come back, but she couldn't say how long it will take. After I hear that I knew that I couldn't let you go. That one thing I couldn't kept. Even before that I couldn't move on." He admit quietly.

Ivy blink tears away from her eyes and cup Loki's cheek in her hand. "I shouldn't say this after I made you promise but I am glad you are still here, here with me. Still loving me. I still love you Loki, I will always love you." She whisper. He place his hand over hers on his cheek and kiss top of her head. "You are worth of waiting, even longer if necessary." He answer. She curl her fingers against his cheek and lean stronger against his shoulder. They stay in silence for a moment. "What about after that?" She ask. "Avengers went in their separated ways. We all are living our own lives but we will probably answer if SHIELD need us." "Separated ways?" "Stark has married Potts and they have a daughter. Rogers and Romanoff are still working in SHIELD. Barton has retired same as Banner. Barnes and Wilson are working together as freelancers or something like that. Maximoff and Vision are living together somewhere. Thor married Jane Foster and they are living in Asgard." He explain.

"How long have you been in here?" Ivy ask warily. Loki didn't answer. "Loki? How long?" "Over three years." He admit. She grit her teeth and force herself to breath calmly. "Almost four years?" "Yes." "Why?" She sob and move her hand from his cheek to his collar. "Why? You could have stayed in Asgard." She plead and tears force their way out. "I couldn't miss the moment of your return." He whisper and kiss top of her head. She weakly hit him, then again and again. "You shouldn't have waited here alone. You have already suffered enough, you... you... I caused this." She sob. He gently catch her fist. "I didn't want to be anywhere else." He murmur. "You have lost weight, you clearly have suffered in here." She argue and try to get away from his lap.

Loki hold Ivy tightly in his lap. She curse while sobbing but didn't have the strength to get away. Finally she give up and collapse against his chest. She wrap arms around his neck and hold him tightly. "Shh... It is alright. Everything is fine." He comfort her. "I'm sorry, I'm so fucking sorry. I'm sorry." She sob over and over again against his shoulder. He murmur sweet nothings to her ear whole time until she calm down. "It is my fault." She whisper lastly. "No." "I left you alone." "Don't-" "I shouldn't have let myself grow closer to you." "Stop!" He command and pull her further from his shoulder. 

"Stop." Loki command again and make Ivy look at himself. "It was neither of us fault. Yes, I have lost some weight out of grief. Yes, I have been alone but I would stay centuries in here alone if it mean that I can see you again. You are first person, beside mother, who believed in me. Wanted to trust in me. You make me fall in love with you. I love you Ivy, don't you dare to regret that." He tell her sternly. She sniffle and wipe her eyes in sleeve. "I love you, so fucking much that seeing you hurt and suffering feel like killing me." She answer. "I know. I haven't felt this much emotions since the day you died." He answer. 

"I'm-" "Stop apologizing. You are here now. We are both in here, safe and sound." Loki silence Ivy by putting finger over her lips. "We survived, everything is fine." He continue after little pause and she nod. He take finger away. "We survived. But you need to start eating properly again." She command and smile softly. He laugh. "Whatever My Queen wants." "My King." She whisper and lean to kiss him quickly. She lay her hand over his chest and feel something under his shirt. She frown and tilt her head. "I looked after it for you." He tell and take pendant under his shirt. Her eyes widen. He chance it in her neck gently. "You kept it?" "Of course. You left it to me." She smile widely to him. "It is finally over?" "It is over." He promise. 

Ivy burst her wings in view and fold them around them. Loki look at them in awe and slowly reach to touch them. "You can." She assure and he brush them gently. She smile. "They really don't let even sunshine through them." He mumble astonished. She chuckle while he caress them with more courage. "I still trust and believe in you Loki. Even after that experience." She tell him. He swallow. "I try my best to be worthy of that." He promise. "You already are." She answer and kiss him deeply while her wings cover them.