Prologue

The well-known Core Frisk swung upside down smiling at both Error and Ink Sans as they try to persuade her to come down otherwise she would likely fall flat on her face. She giggles mischievously and purposely letting herself fall meanwhile the colorful Sans swoops his paintbrush to draw a flat comforter while the other uses their blue strings to balance the childish girl.

She gestures them to come closer as she pecks a kiss on both cheeks thanking them for rescuing her. Both skeletons have different reactions as one blush happily while the other glitches and angrily reddens. Core laughs half-expecting him to be bewildered while Error slowly reboots his computer-like function.

When the loading hit a hundred percent, the glitchy skeleton took no time gently pouncing on the female and attacking her with tickling her sensitive and laughable areas. The other joins in while the girl runs away while laughing happily. They were about to run after her when suddenly, Frisk falls rather violently on the floor as both show their deep concern and immediately heading towards her.

Core unexpectedly disappears from their sights as the skeletons pause in shock.

Trying to call out for her, they realize it was pointless and immediately started looking first at the Void, then Undertale, proceeding to Underfell and it continues until a Sans also confirms their Frisk's disappearance. One by one, the Frisks slowly evaporates from existence causing wide panic among the Multiverse.

One another starts to blame for the Human's sudden disappearance. The first ever attacker was the criminal, Mafiatale Sans as he points a gun threateningly to Swap Sans demanding for her release. Once confirmation that Frisk wasn't captured by UnderSwap, he stresses further.

Days pass by and the reports only grow faster causing the protector of Multiverse to panic and struggle. Without the balance of Frisk, the Multiverse is in shambles.

Ink's most trusted friends, Dream and Blue has not been with contact with him ever since the lost of their Frisk. Nightmare and his group's problems decreases and it would have been an amazing improvement only if it weren't for the loss of their lover.

Most AUs were now growing impatient and panicked, they would constantly pray for Frisk's return while some even started to go insane. Those who still had their Frisk possessively kept them in mystery in a pathetic attempt to "save them". By now, one week has passed and now, there wasn't even a person called "Frisk" to begin with.

Until...