Chapter 2; A penitent reunion

Her gaze lightly looms an intoxicating guilty smile as both siblings form a regretful, relieved and resentful expression. Papyrus starts approaching her while his footing gets speedier up until Frisk's unique appearance overwhelmed the younger brother.

He dashes towards her, lightly picking up her waist and embracing her possessively. Frisk uses her freed legs to hug Papyrus' closer as her hands gropes around his neck. Papyrus sobs behind her neck murmuring about her safety and well-being while she gently strokes his head. He doesn't stop crying only going further not noticing Frisk's gasp from the sudden suffocation.

Frisk pushes him lightly and grins at Papyrus only making him shudder from the lost of happiness of her smiles always brightening any monster's day. This time, it was Sans' turn to pick her up telling light insults for Frisk to hear as she laughs from the devastating pity she felt from these brothers.

His embrace was far more aggressive than the other, squeezing her back at a concerning strength in both happiness and protectively. If it wasn't for the aura that Frisk felt from Sans of his usual loving hug turned into a desperate, controlling hold, then Frisk wouldn't have felt a slight tinge of worry.

He cries out uncontrollably as Papyrus complains about their short hug which Sans interrupted in. Both create distance only for them to lovingly strangle her with both of their arms surrounding every part of her visible body. Frisk's eyes widen from the abrupt act and fondles both their skeletal cheek muscles in affection.

Although they took their time having a cheesy reunion, Frisk smoothly shoves them away making the two groan in annoyance from the lost of contact. She laughs softly at their reaction. Now, she looks at them clearly seeing the difference in appearance from her Sans and Papyrus to this Sans and Papyrus.

Unexpectedly, Sans pulls her closer and both their "lips" touch with eachother sending Frisk's conscious to a confused and shocked state. This Sans' height was far beyond Frisk's own causing the Sans to bend his knees to make the contact more tender. Frisk freezes from confusion and guilt making the Sans sigh in the kiss wanting more.

Sans pushes back her head roughly making the frozen Frisk snap out of her thoughts. Not wanting to ruin the Moment, Frisk holds the other's neck in return. When they both ran out of gas, Frisk separates them, breathing heavily. While she gasps for air, Papyrus gives Frisk a peck on the cheek happily waiting for his kiss.

Frisk mouth widens not expecting for both brothers to have a romantic relationship with this AU's Frisk. She makes an excuse leaving the Papyrus to whine and cry out in disappointment. She puts her hands over her lips, embarrassed about the previous situation.

Then, she looks around hoping to find the others while Sans taps her back knowing what she was thinking about. "They're in Waterfall Princess." He kisses her forehead.

Just when Frisk was about to respond, a rainbow-like portal emerges from a wall as Frisk imagines it was Ink's portal. Almost running towards it, Sans quickly pulls her away hiding her in his back while Ink comes out with Error and Dream behind his back.

Papyrus joins in as he blocks their vision from Frisk as well making Frisk suspicious. Though she didn't want to cause more problems, her curiousness was at peak impatience. She tugs on Sans' dark purple cape as he gives a look of "Don't move." To Frisk.

She nods and listens to their conversation.

"Any sightings of her King?" Ink says but instead of his cheery and enthusiastic tone, he sounded more depressed and emotionless. His eyes were a thin line of white covered with black everywhere.

She peaks to look at Dream's darkened aura only showing little signs of positivity. Meanwhile, Error's hooded face was covered with him looking down at the snowy area distracted by something going through his mind. The trio looks too serious even for Error, Frisk thought.

"No.. unfortunately, I still haven't spotted her yet." The sans rep—lied. Error snarls and rolls his eyes while Dream rubs his shoulders. "I understand, thank you for your report. Let's go guys." Ink said unsatisfied. They quickly left but before that, Frisk swore that the protector's eyes lit up a dark violent red without the need of his vials. Frisk rubs her eyes again and just like that, they disappeared from her sight instantly.

The moment they left, Papyrus and everyone else let out a huge gasp of air like they were holding air for so long. Like nothing happened, the crowd laughs and high-fives one another like they succeeded in a life-threatening battle.

Frisk was uncertain and concerned for Ink, Dream and Error's behavior as something most likely devastating happened to them. Sans took a look at her and smiled sinisterly but the immediate change in expression made Frisk almost believe it never happened. She bits her lip, skeptical about the situation.

She couldn't pinpoint why they were lying to them and their actions resembled a controlling aura Frisk didn't see clearly but her soul told her otherwise. Although she trusted this Sans, the feeling of an exact endless imprisonment of restricted visits from AUs made Frisk reconsider.

For all Frisk could determine, they might have been acting kind to her and maybe change their minds later on. Frisk's soul thumped aggressively, scared at her imagination were prophesies of reality warning her about the dangers on what to come.

At her moment of thought, Frisk tries to think of a reasonable universe that would warmly welcome her in but for some bizarre reason, her instincts told her to not trust anyone besides herself. Her mind wanders off to her own universe hoping to look for a.. positive reaction but—

Not even in her own universe where in normal circumstances, it would've been safe to enter but this feeling of red flags scattered throughout Frisk's mind enveloping her with darkness and distrust for what is to come next when she is spotted by other alternatives.

Questioning the change of energy from not only Error but Ink and Dream as well only grew more frustrating as Frisk rubs her head painfully looking for an explanation. Frisk then gets picked up by Papyrus causing Frisk's illusions of wickedness to vanish for the time being.

The group then heads out to the infamous restaurant called "Grillby's" celebrating Frisk's return. "But what about my other friends?" She says with worry.

"Don't worry, monsters have already contacted them, they must be running towards Snowdin now." Papyrus speaks confidently. "Frisk, don't let the fire dude hug you, you might get burned if you do." Sans joins in the two's conversation.

"I know, I'm pretty sure he knows that Sans." Frisk says trying to remain composed. Sans shrugs it off and heads towards Grillby's while the rest of the monsters follow him. Frisk tries to remain cool-headed for the sake of her freedom and safety knowing that if she made one wrong move, something bad would happen.