Chapter 1; A Fallen Universe

The sound of crumbling papers would be a lot softer as the laying girl regains her consciousness. She places her hands on the flowers for support making her tired legs gain a bit of strength. Slowly rising, her vision starts reappearing and by now, she would be able to acknowledge the sights properly.

Once she took a step, her eyes avert to the pink flowers she stepped on. It automatically rised and bloomed creating a unique plant Frisk never seen before down in the underground. She kneels and cups the flowers on her hands as they gently flow away from her touch landing softly on the ground.

Frisk never remembered these plants nor did she ever recall doing a True Reset. Frisk reasonably guesses that she accidentally stumbled upon another universe and proceeds walking. Opening the big gates, she would have expected the Golden flower popping up on the leaves introducing himself. Frisk waited for another minute until she realized he never was going to rise up and greet her.

Feeling a bit startled and shy at the new route she had taken, Frisk decides to find Toriel and ask for her assistance. Another door was slammed shut quite tightly making Frisk use her legs as a way for putting herself in the exact place. The doors reopen while Frisk grabs the handle of the door as she didn't expect it to suddenly make entrance.

By now, Toriel would have gone out of her way outside then finding Frisk just as Flowey was about to eliminate her. Confusion start bubbling up, quickly solving the quizzes that were already done by what seemed to be Toriel's doing. The only thing frisk saw no change in was the frequent monster fights that would happen whenever she traveled on the ruins.

Minutes of her walk then only did she see something that took her questioning this AU's storyline onto a whole another level. Posters were nailed onto the brick walls as they read out "Missing Human Girl, please contact (Phone number) if ever found." Frisk rips out the sheet of paper hanging on the wall inspecting it again and again.

It showed a picture of Frisk with slightly lighter sweater color patterns but Frisk was sure this was definitely this AU's Frisk. She took a look at the wall and as it previously continues, the posters only grew more desperate performing in all caps. Feeling sad, she prays for this Au Frisk's return. The posters stop only when Frisk reached Toriel's house which in all honesty, Frisk would have said the house had another presence unlike the one where it would have a happy mood onto it.

The house even if Frisk thought it was stupid, she feels its depressing mood and grief was felt everywhere.  She hesitates to enter but having no other option, she steps foot on the lonely house. She looks around to see the lock of the previously isolated basement was now opened. Going downstairs, Frisk wonders if this new route led to Toriel finally escaping and setting herself free from the limit of Ruins.

After a lot of walking, the door that led to another area where Snowdin was in was unsurprisingly left opened causing the first sight on the door to blow heavily on Frisk's face. The icy and snowy temperature felt nostalgic to her as for some reason, deep down on her heart, she felt a sense of longing like she no contact with the underground for months. She couldn't pinpoint why but due to her feeling, she automatically felt stressed and worried.

She steps foot on the "new" area and closes the doors behind her for safety measures. As soon as the door was now closed, her attention goes towards the stick that Sans would step on. She sighs not expecting even him to appear.

"Is this a Genocide AU..?" frisk thinks to herself.

Memories flooded back onto her head as repeatedly Sans killing her with the same attack over and over again. Although she got over it and was forgiven, it still gave Frisk chills even to this day. She continues walking even when Papyrus' hasn't appeared yet. Now she truly thinks this is a genocidal AU.

Somehow finding her confidence to continue, she spots an unfamiliar looking monster that seemed like it was looking for something or someone. When they meet each other's gaze, the monster ran up to her and surprisingly embraced her with a hint of compassion and a strong sense of relief.

They fall into the ground while the monster still grabbed her waist and now crying infront of her. Frisk tries comforting the hurt monster when it finally spoke to Frisk confirming her theory that this might either be another AU, a different route, or a violent streak of genocidal routes.

"Frisk..your back! I'm so happy, where did you go? The king and queen were looking everywhere for you! Undyne even went as far as tying suspicious-looking monsters just so she could find you! Papyrus is very upset and even now..Sans is still looking for you!" The monster spoke and Frisk immediately recognized that tone of voice.

Frisk taken aback, she tries to ask questions but got interrupted almost immediately. "Alphys is trying to look for you with the cameras. Whatever! What I'm trying to say is that every monster have been going insane without your presence and that isn't even all of it!"

"Flowey, hold on a minute. Why is everyone looking for me?" She finally gains the chance to ask a question.

"You dumb girl! You suddenly disappeared without a trace. Do you know how much panic you caused among the Multiverse!?" He yells furiously.

How could one missing Frisk cause a panic over the whole Multiverse? Frisk thought now disoriented and bewildered by the situation.

"I, Flowey.. when did Toriel..leave the ruins?" Frisk strokes the petals on Flowey and sighs.

Finding comfort from the touch, Flowey leans gently on her caress. "Ever since..Asgore publicly stated your disappearance Toriel happened to hear the news and revealed herself surprising the entire monster race including me.." He lowers his face sadly.

"Well, on the bright side. I'm here now! Let's go meet the others." She said carelessly.

Flowey hissed in annoyance as her comment were too far insensitive to the monsters that were in shock from her disappearance. "You darn brat! You disappeared for half a year but you say this!? I'm leaving!"

Flowey hurriedly pries off Frisk's touch being hesitant as he no longer felt the warm caresses but buried himself onto the ground. Frisk apologetically calls out for her friend but to no avail. Seeing as nothing could be done, her legs gain more motivation on figuring out why possibly a "single" Frisk would cause such despair and tragedy amongst the multiverse.

"What is happening..to the multiverse?" Frisk questions herself. Finally, she arrives a familiar location from where she first felt the extreme coldness die down just a bit. Knowing this path led to Snowdin, she again meets other monsters who yet to have spotted her.

"Frisk..where are you..? Why did you disappear..?" A monster spoke genuinely saddened about her disappearance.

Taking her chance, she yells loudly and waves her hands to reveal her location. The monsters then spotted her as like flowey, they run towards her with gleeful and joyful crying faces. One takes a chance to yell for other neighboring monsters and just like that, Frisk was crowded by monsters escorting her to Snowdin.

Others kept watch over her like a hawk while the rest snuggled their faces onto Frisk's skin. Feeling weirdly intrigued by this Frisk's Au's relationship with these monsters, she wonders if they worshipped this Frisk's Au seeing as this scenario looks like a princess being guided by her hundreds of guards.

She sees the familiar sign "Snowdin" and excitedly heads into it quickly noticing Papyrus and Sans's frantic screams calling out for Frisk.

"Yep..this is definitely not my Au.." She thinks to herself watching as Sans' before blue jacket turned into something on what royalty would usually wear. Wearing a large cape with a floating crown was far behind the Sans Frisk used to know.

Meanwhile, instead of Papyrus' usual red cape and his stylish..? way of clothing, the man who she saw was dignified like Sans with only more accessories on his clothes hanging like a Christmas tree still unfinished with decoration.

"Am I on RoyaleTale?" She guesses. "No..Royale Frisk would've been wearing a Dark pink dress with black stripes on it which Flowey and the others would have noticed by now.." She realizes.

Frisk stands there waiting for Papyrus and Sans to finally witness her. For a while, Frisk believed that they were blind seeing as they have not noticed her by now and facepalms in disbelief. She was about to confront them herself when they finally notice her warm presence smiling towards them.