Aftercare (Sub Reader x Dom Monty) Pt.2

I woke up, as the lights from the room I was in were on. It felt like looking at the sun, I groaned and moved the blanket over my head.

Wait a minute.. Blanket??? Upon noticing this, I shot up and finally looked around. I was no longer in the raggedy messy room of my alligator lover. This room was relatively neat, was a comforting shade of red with decals all over the pristine walls.

With a wince, I remember just what had happened a few hours ago, and put my knees together. It hurt. I looked to my shoulder that had been bitten with a sigh. It was bandaged up pretty well and good.

Lost in my thoughts, when the sliding door opened it scared the shit out of me- slightly jumping in surprise. The iconic animatronic bear stood in the doorway and blinked before walking towards me. I backed against the couch, putting my hands up a bit in a nervous position.

"I know what you and Monty did, security guard." Freddy begins, his robotic eyes taking me in. I couldn't stop my cheeks from flushing out of embarrassment. I mean I'd just been caught fucking a robotic alligator-

"You were very broken when I had decided to force the door open. I had to take you to first aid." He continued, getting even closer and bending down in front of me, his cute little ears wiggling. With a relaxed and tired sigh, I leaned forward and gently rested my forehead against the icon's own head, closing my eyes.

"I knew Montgomery was destructive. But I did not think he would just leave you in such a condition.." Freddy states, moving to grab me in his big yet cold arms. It was comforting, despite the chill his robotic shell gave me. Freddy traced his claw along my wounded shoulder, making me groan. He immediately took his finger away, but leaned in to give me a small kiss on the forehead. He seemed surprised when I leaned up to return the favor.

First on his nose. Then I moved to his cheek, but my consciousness was fading once again, exhaustion and hunger overcoming my ability to stay awake. Freddy moved some of the hair in my face out of the way.

"Rest, security guard.. I will tell no one you are recovering here. You will be safe.. I keep my word." Freddy mumbles in his robotic voice, moving to lay down and have me be sprawled out on top of him. Bliss...

Time skip to- mmmmm.......... I'd say a few hours later

There's a horrifying slamming against the door that woke me up. The loud sound seemed to have startled Freddy out of his restful state as well. He sits up and sets me down on the couch, going over to the door and unlocking it, which gets him clocked in the face from Monty's temper tantrum. Freddy grabs at the gator's wrists and shoves them down to his sides.

"Montgomery! What is with all of this damn racket?!" Freddy shouts, the two men standing in each other's way. There was a tense stare down before Monty acted on his rage and gripped onto Freddy, tossing him out of the way as if he weighed nothing more than a toothpick.

The alligator marched in and, upon seeing me, he quickly grabbed me up by the arm, leaning down with his eyes flashing slightly, almost blinding me. He opens his jaw.

"Y/N! I need you!" Monty shouts. I push his arm off of my wrist, as he grabbed my bad shoulder. I then stood up on the couch to be on his level. What in the world could this animatronic gator need from me?

Monty then grabbed me in his arms and started to squeeze. I could feel a stitch pop in my shoulder but knew Monty meant well. "Monty- a little too tight-" I say, feeling the blood seeping into my bandage. Monty rests his head on mine, loosening his grip on me. From afar I could hear Freddy huff.

"You better take good care of him, Monty. I should teach you a thing or two about afterca-" Freddy was interrupted.

"Leave me alone, Freddy! I know plenty of aftercare shit!" Monty shouts, holding onto me tighter, making me grunt and groan in pain. Monty lays me on the couch once more and runs his claws through my hair. The sensation making my eyes flutter. I loved the attention he gave me.

"Boys. Don't fight. I love Monty just the way he is..." I rasp out. Saying this made the gator's tail wag back and forth. Freddy nodded and stepped over, putting a hand on Monty's shoulder pad with a wink.

"Superstars. Please, be more careful. We could've had a very serious accident on our hands.." And with that, Freddy left the room, leaving me and Monty to cuddle the rest of the night.