Stay.

Summary: fluff w smuggler!ben

"You don't have to leave, you're choosing to leave," Ben whines, standing before you and the main hold. He corners you into the room.

"I have to do my job," you correct him, "and you have to get out of my way."

"Hm," he points a finger at you, "actually, I don't have to do anything. Last time I checked, I don't take orders, baby."

"Really?" You raise your eyebrows, "What about that one night in-"

"That's different - it's too late to head back, you should stay over. I'll take you in the morning, after breakfast, it'll be fine."

"You'll take me?"

"Yes."

"In this piece of junk?"

"Hey!" Ben frowns at you, "You've never complained about her before."

"Uh, yeah I have. Many times. Many, many, many times." You hold back a laugh at his antics, "I have flight checks at 6am tomorrow," you remind him, poking a finger into his chest.

"And?" He asks, catching your hand and pulling you into his chest. You squeal, laughing into his chest as you push away from him. He keeps his arms close to you. Ben likes to think he's some kind of smuggler hunk rock star - which he kinda is - but there are moments like these where he doesn't have to wear that facade for the most part.

You narrow your eyes at him, staring up at him through your lashes, "And don't you have some criminal activity to get to?"

"Yes, which is why I need you here tonight," he mumbles, his hands coming to your waist. Ben gently squeezes your hips, "For good luck."

The way he whispers makes your stomach flutter. What's worse is that the cocky piece of shit knows what he's doing to you.

You smirk at him, allowing him to walk you to his bed, "You're obsessed with me."

"I am," he admits freely, his eyes grazing over your lips, your eyes, you.

"It's unhealthy," you joke, raising an eyebrow at him, "you're asking me to fuel your addiction."

Ben lets out a scoff, rolling his eyes in failed attempts to hide his smile and amusement, "Shut up. Just be with me," Ben sits on the bed and you sit beside him, laying down to rest on a pillow.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" You wonder, turning your body to face him curiously.

"Heading to the outer rim," he admits casually, voice a little more serious though, "some locals need help with a warlord."

You give him a look, "Are you going alone?"

Ben shoots you a smirk, turning to face you as well, "Why? You worried?"

"I'm..."

"You're worried about me, huh?" He muses, pressing his forehead against yours. Letting out a scoff, you push him away gently.

"Yeah, you're irresponsible," you shoot back honestly. Ben would be the type of idiot to face off with a warlord on his own, just because he believes he can. It's often gotten him into deep shit.

"Irresponsible?" He repeats, narrowing his eyes at you, "No, I think you mean brave."

"I don't."

"Courageous?" Ben suggests, running a hand through his rugged hair.

"Thoughtless," you correct him, admiring the way his arm flexes as he moves, "Don't get yourself into shit again."

"Looks like you do have a heart, wow," he feigns shock, giving you a grin.

You move to rise, "I'm leaving."

"No!" He wraps his arms around you, letting out a cheeky laugh, "I'm joking, I'm kidding." Ben lets go to hover above you, his unruly hair falling slightly as he looks down at you with a small grin, "You gotta stay." He mutters, both arms on either side of your head when he leans down to catch your lips in a slow kiss.

He's the worst.

Okay, he isn't.

But he makes it so hard to leave. You want to stay, you do, but you shouldn't. You should go. You kiss Ben back, your chest just about exploding when he gives you a gentle moan.

Okay, you're staying then. Shit.

"Maybe you can't be kicked out of the Resistance but I definitely can, Ben," you remind him, pulling back to look at him.

"I have parents in high places. You'll be fine, baby." He responds nicely, running a hand along your cheek.

"Yeah? And my reputation?"

Ben laughs, dipping his face down to into your neck. He continues pressing kisses to your boiling skin. His body hovers over yours, so close to pushing against you and providing you with pleasure.

"Your reputation, huh?" He hums, another kiss planted below your ear. He leans up, lips brushing your ear tenderly as he whispers, "Let's destroy it."