12 - Angel Face

________________________
14th October 1976

Laurie was in the library with Evan. It was only four o'clock so she still had time before she had to go and see Sirius.

"There is this one guy that I guess could be your father" Evan suggested. The pair had been in the library for a short while just flicking through pureblood history books. Again.

"Who is he?" Laurie inquired.

"Thomas Burke. He went missing for a few years around the time you were born, he's not married and he has no kids" Evan explained.

Laurie sighed "I don't know, I'll have to think about it but I should go"

She stood up and began to pack up her stuff.

"Alright, bye, love you"

"Goodbye, love you too" she hugged him and walked out of the library.

Laurie made her way towards the Gryffindor common room so she could reach her dorm.

Once she had gotten to her dorm she opened the door to see Marlene lying on her bed, Lily organizing her records and Mary must have been taking a shower because Laurie could hear her humming from the bathroom.

"I think I'll go play Quidditch with James later. He asked me" Marlene told lily.

"Why are you telling me?"

Marlene just shrugged.

"Hi" Laurie greeted.

"Hello" Lily smiled back at the girl after noticing her presence.

"You're back early," Marlene spoke up.

"Early? Early from what?" the brunette said confused.

"Well I just thought that you would go straight from the library to go see-" Marlene was cut off when Laurie jumped forward and clamped her hand over the blonde's mouth.

"Shut up!"

"What, why can't I know?" Lily whined.

"It's not you, I just don't want to make a big fuss over nothing" Laurie explained.

"I'd hardly call it nothing! Sirius is going to kiss our Laur Laur tonight!" Marlene shouted excitedly.

"Can't you ever keep your big mouth shut! You absolute bell-end" she then began beating Marlene with her hands or the occasional pillow.

"Sirius!!" The red head screeched.

"Yes! Sirius! She is going to snog the face off of him"

"Marlene!!" Laurie cried "shut up!"

"Relax Laur. It's only me, I'm hardly going to go around the school telling everyone" Lily giggled.

Laurie and Marlene flopped down so they lay on the bed flat on their backs.

"Do you want him to kiss you?" asked Lily.

"Yes? ...No? I don't know"

"If you don't want to then you don't have to, Just remember that Laur. You have every right to kick him in the balls if he gets too close to you" said the blonde girl.

Laurie sighed and got up off the bed "help me with my hair? I want to look fit so I need cute clothes as well, I've been in this stupid uniform all day"

"Oooh! Laurie's got a boyfriend!" the other two girls squealed.

"Shut up!"

***