Chapter 1

'Hi' - thinking
"Hi" - what's being said
Hi - letters

*3 POV*

They were in Tartarus for three weeks. They came across the 3 killer chearleaders, and of course the met Bob and Small Bob. Percy almost died from Gorgon blood. Annabeth and Percy were tired and worn out.

They walked in Bob's shadow, till they got to a large crowd of monsters. They were at the heart of Tartarus, The Doors of Death, they were going home. 

With big smiles on their faces they crept to the middle. But the smile faded once they realised one of them had to stay to keep the doors closed.

 Annabeth glanced at Percy without him noticing while he wasn't paying attention. ˝Maybe Bob should keep the doors closed?˝

Percy was reluctant to agree, but once Bob agreed he, as well agreed. They stepped into the elevator, but when the doors were about to close, Annabeth pushed Percy out.

"Wha-?" Percy turned around only to see Annabeth going to Earth with out him like they agreed to.
With tears streaming down his face, he fell to the ground broken hearted.

While Percy was on the ground monsters already noticed him and were trying to get to him. Bob was trying to protect Percy the most he could.
Percy could still see that smug smile on Annabeth's face.

Monsters were about to attack him, when a loud strong voice called out
"SILENCE!!"

There stood Kronos in all his titany glory.
He smiled viciously and said " Come with me Perseus"

Authors note: This is the first chapter and my first book so I hope it is good.
Please don't judge.
Have a good day/night🤗🥰
the_squishy_cupcake
Please comment and vote