chapter 5

Nix POV

The boy was staring at me with curious eyes. I must admit he is kind of hot.
He had these beautifuly kind eyes that were like the ocean in the early morning. I felt like I could stare at them the  whole day, but I felt like if he was mad he was like the sea in a storm. But now, his eyes were broken with barely contained tears I didn't think he new about.

I see why Kronos is interested in him.

"Alright, you can stop staring at each other." I turned to see Kronos glaring at me. I just smiled knowingly while he rolled his eyes and turned his back on me.

"Come on, boy, we have breakfast soon." I lead the way into the castle.

"Wait. Castle? It's like noon."
"Time runs different down here, demigod. Now let's go, I'm gonna show  you your room"

I lead him through the castle. Of course, there was a shorter way, but why not mess with him a little?
I see Kronos looking at me with an exasperated look.

'Shut up' I tell him through our mind link.
'I didn't say anything'
'Well your eyes did'
I saw Jackson trying to remember the way but he gave up seconds later.

Hey folks!
How's life?
Happy Easter to everyone who celebrates it. I do hope you like the chapter.
Bye!
Have a good day/night

the_squishy_cupcake

Please comment and vote