Chapter 7

Nico's POV

I decided to try to find Percy in Tartarus. Yes, that ment returning back to the place that gives me the worst nightmares. I also realized that I don't have a crush on Percy.

You remember when you were kids, and you'd have a crush on some cartoon characters? And you'd grow out of it in a few months? Or maybe a celebrity crush? Yea, that's how I felt for Percy. Just a small crush that I'm over.

Anyways, I asked dad if I could go back to Tartarus to find Percy. He wasn't happy.

*FLASHBACK*

I was headed to the throne room of my father, Hades. I was about to ask him if I could go find Percy in Tartarus. And honestly, I was nervous because I didn't know how he would react.

"Heeeeey daaad, how ya' doing?" I entered the room. He narrowed his eyes in suspicion.

"What did you do...?"

Uhhhh how could he assume such a thing? How could I the son of Hades do something bad?

"Nothing...

Yet.."

"I was wondering, could I maybe go back to Tartarus to find Percy?"

"Didn't he come back with the Athena spawn?"

I told him what happened with Annabeth. Let's just say he was angry.

"Ohhhhh, when Poseidon finds out, not even the Ancient law can't stop him." He muttered under his breath.

"Sooo.. can I?" I asked hopefully.

He sighed " Yes you can. Bu you better come back alive or I'm raising you from the dead."

" Thanks dad" I said with a happy smile.

I turned around and headed to Tartarus. I could've sworn I saw a small smile forming on my dad's face but it was probably my imagination.

Hello dear readers!

Sorry for the long wait on the next chapter. 

I was busy with school and stuff. 

Have a good day/night! 

the_squishy_cupcake  

please comment and vote