Where am i rn fr

Y/N pov
My heart ached with a forbidding cold. However, it wasn't just in my heart, it was in my bones, in my blood. Slowly gaining back consciousness, I noticed two things. One, I was so fucking cold. Two, I was soaking wet. I felt so exhausted, I let my eyes stay shut, as I was terrified if I opened them I would find I wouldn't be able to. I winced, I think I'm dead. 'Yo, you think she's conscious?' My eyes flung open at the sound of someone. Would you look at that. I'm not dead. I tried to reach for my swords. Gone. Fuck. I look around. One- two- six- there's six of them. Six on one. No weapons. Then, I had a double take- I think I recognised- oh my gawd. It was Princess Allura. My knees buckled beneath me as I tried to step out of the pod.
'Princess Alurra,' I gasped, looking at her. 'You survived?'
'Yes I did. What's your name dear?' She asked.
'Uhhh y/n...'
'Well hello there y/n, I am Lance, your saviour.' He smirked at me, offering me his hand to help me up. He was an attractive young boy, tan skin and bright blue eyes, I could tell immediately he was a flirt. Accepting his hand apprehensively, I stood up.
'Oh. My ship crashed.' I stood there awkwardly looking at the faces around me. Fuck. Why'd I say that they obviously know my ship crashed.
'Who are you?' My attention was brought to this pale looking boy. Now this boy, I think he was beautiful, his eyes were dull but held so much emotion in them. The way his dark hair shaped his face. Although, I think this one might be even worse, not a flirt, but incredibly uptight. His ears were strange, very curvy. Actually, four of them had the same strange ears. And no Altaen marks. Strange.
'Uhhh y/n.' I responded. Duh. Is he stupid I just said my name.
'As you've stated. But who are you?' Okay maybe this man is stupid.
'Uhm I like- you know. Crashed. Then like I guess I blacked out. I guess it's just really lucky you guys found me before I like froze over or died of hyperthermia or something.' I swung my hands around, gesturing wildly, attempting to explain what happened visually.
'Well, you in fact did freeze over.'  The one who spoke was a lot shorter than the rest, but they had the same strange ears. Their most noticeable feature was their glasses. Damn the whole nerd getup. I made a bet with myself that they were the technician of the group. Wait.
'Okay what?'
'We found you frozen in the ice, I tested the some of the ice and I found similar chemicals to what Princess Allura and Coran used to stay preserved for ten thousand years.'
'You guys were WHAT.' My head was spinning. What on earth is going on.
'Y/n, what are your last memories.'
'Well Princess Allura would remember." I said gesturing to her, "We were being attacked by the Galra. I fled last minute, cowardly I admit, and I'm so sorry for it Princess. Then, I lost control and crash landed here. I had not much piloting experience prior.' I was ashamed to admit I fled but I couldn't risk getting my father in trouble.
'But how did you get your hands on a ship? Those were strictly for fighters and royalty.'
Shit. The stolen ship could definitely land him a lifetime in prison.
'So what do you mean you were preserved for ten thousand years?' I congratulated myself on the smooth subject change.
'Y/n, you were in the ice for ten thousand years if your story matches up.' The second Altaen spoke, I'm guessing that's Coran. I think I must've collapsed, because next thing I knew I was on the floor struggling to breathe. When I attempted to gasp for air it just felt so empty of oxygen .
'What's going on?' Lance asked as he watched me l choking like a fish out of water. 'Am I supposed to do cpr? DO I EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO CPR?'
At one point I thought I might throw up. My dad? My family? My life? I had so many questions I couldn't even choke out. Where do I even begin to ask?