Part V

Your body shudders as the words leave Aizawa's lips. "Please..." you choke out, barely breathing now.

"Shhh, don't worry, kitty. We'll take good care of you, yeah?" he coos, brushing your cheek softly, wiping away your tears.

"Who gets the pleasure of going first?" Gojo chuckles.

"Kakashi. He won't stop staring at her cunt," Aizawa says, his eyes never leaving your fucked out face. Before you can speak, the air leaves your lungs as you feel Kakashi's tongue working over your cunt, lapping up the cum.

"Fuck!" you whimper.

Aizawa smiles and tilts his head. "I'm a little sad... you were such a mouthy little thing, I didn't think you'd break so easily," he whispers.

You try to retort back, something to jab at him, but you can't think. Kakashi's hands rub your thighs as he sticks his tongue into you, moaning softly. "Oh god!" you cry out as he sucks your clit.

"Jesus, Kakashi, are you trying to break her?" Gojo laughs.

"Mhm," Kakashi hums against your puffy cunt. The vibrations from his voice send you reeling.

"Well then," Gojo says.

Aizawa looks down and smirks as Kakashi's mouth works over you. "You know you have to share," he says sternly.

Kakashi stops and sighs. "And if I say no?" he says, raising an eyebrow.

"You won't because you're a good boy," Gojo says, patting Kakashi's cheek. Kakashi glares at Gojo and opens his mouth to retort, but Aizawa interrupts him.

"I'll let you kick his ass tomorrow, Kakashi. Let him taste her. Then we need to get her cleaned up," Aizawa says.

Kakashi moves, and Gojo settles himself between your legs. "I thought this was cleaning her up," Gojo smirks.

"Please... I can't... I can't feel my legs..." you whine.

"But you can still talk. So that means we aren't done," Aizawa says. Gojo kisses your pussy softly, his lips gently teasing you, pebbling goosebumps all over your skin. He starts to suck on your clit, making you wince. "

"That's a good girl... I think we might just have to keep you," Aizawa says as you squirm on the bed.

"Satoru, please!" you sob out, your voice cracking.

He pulls away, his mouth and chin soaking wet. "She looks like she's going to pass out," he says, smiling a little.

Aizawa ties his hair back and holds your chin. "We need you to stay awake just a little longer, kitty. We need to clean you up properly," he whispers.

Your eyes flutter, and Gojo sits up. "Darling, can we clean you up, even if you pass out? We can't have you sleep like this, it's not right. You have our word we will take care of you," he says sternly.

You smile a little and nod. "Okay," you mumble, trying to stay conscious.

"Good girl. Just relax. We've got you, yeah?" Gojo smiles sweetly. Kakashi gets up and walks to the bathroom, starting the tub.

Aizawa picks you up carefully, holding you close to him. "Try not to move too much," he whispers.

You rest your head against his chest, the scent of sandalwood and coffee still faint on him. He carries you into a massive bathroom with gold and white accents. There is a jacuzzi tub, rumbling with steamy water and bubbles. The warmth of the room and the scent of the bubble bath makes your body melt. Aizawa steps into the tub and carefully sets you between his legs, resting you against his chest.