Ending A/N

So, that's the whole three-book Insane series wrapped up! Makes me a little emotional, I won't lie.

Fun fact! I had Virgil's mum revert back to her maiden name, which was Seeley, because it's derived from a word meaning 'happy'. Without sounding like my english teacher, it was a bit of symbolism for how she's happier after leaving her husband.

If you enjoyed this series, and haven't read my other book (which is quite a bit longer, and I wrote before starting this series) then you might be interested in it! It's on my profile. (The writing at the beginning may seem a little lackluster compared to this book, but that's only becuase I started it in 2020 and would like to think that I've improved my writing since then).

If you just generally enjoyed this, and wanna see any future books I write, I'd appriciate it if you considered following me for more!

And, finally, I'd like to thank the people that continuously voted and commented on my chapters throughout the duration of this story. Namedly, I'd like to thank:

Chumpey06
Flyingboogie
XShadowCasterX
PoetTheyThem
Cas-The-Las

for very consistently commenting and or voting, I appriciate you guys (even if I don't say it all that much). If you've just been reading, or commeting/voting on the occasional chapter, I still appriciate you so so much, thank you for showing interest in my little writing hobby.

(I'm not all that sure why I've made this sound so formal, so, uh, sorry for that one, you can imagine me reading it in a cool or funky voice if it makes it sounds better)

Alrighty, well, that's it from me. Until next time, thank you for reading,

-Pluto

Chumpey06