I Burn for you

I want a Sapphic love, a love so pure that the world scorns it, a love that can both be sinful and the holiest of holies... A love that is rough, a love that is gentle. A love that listens to the depths of my heart, and a love that I can touch so gently with my lips that our souls connect, A love I can feel through just a simple look... A love that laughs along with me and won't make fun of the way I adore the sun and moon, a love that can take me by the throat and suffocate me so good that I forget what it's like to ever live on the ground with muck and debris... I want it to burn, but burn so bright that it envelops all the dark in our wake, I smile at the person and I know I've found my resting place. I want a love they write sonnets about, all the good, bad and ugly.

"I hated her/him/them with the passion of a thousand suns, and when I heard the sound of their voice the only thought I had was to make them mine, to keep their color and paint along beside it, they would be the flavoring to my bitter black life, i would be their cool breeze on a hot summer day, we would be the sunrise that everyone longed to touch. A bond so unparalleled that it traversed through time, space, and travesty. I would kill for this person, and they would be my shield. A pair, a group, a grasp on something unhuman."

I don't... have a specific reason why I wrote this, but, I just... Love who you want to, love loudly, love proudly, and fight like hell to keep what makes you happy. Romanticize the mundane and revel in the petals that fall.