Luke's Cold

It was a month into 5 Seconds of Summer's world tour and Luke woke up in his bunk feeling off, his head and body hurt and his nose felt a bit stuffy. At the moment they were traveling on the tour bus to their next destination which is Irvine, California from Phoenix, AZ, it was a 5-hour drive and they were already 2 hours in. Luke got out of his bunk walked to the bathroom and did his business, when he was done he washed his hands looked in the mirror and saw how terrible he looked, he had dark circles under his eyes and his nose was slightly red. He sniffed and walked out going to the small dining area on the bus to make himself some tea, his bandmates weren't there so he figured they were in the backroom playing video games or something so he walked there while slowly sipping his tea. He opened the door and sure enough there they were watching a movie, "hey guys can I join?" "Sure come sit," Michael says patting the spot next to him. Luke sat down and put a blanket over him snuggling into Michael, he finished his tea and went to the dining area putting his cup in the sink then walked back to the boys. After about 5 minutes he felt his nose tickle, "heh...hxnt...echoo!" He tried to stifle to not startle the others but somewhat failed. "Bless you Luke" "Thanks Cal" he coughs lightly and lays down his eyes getting heavy. He woke up an hour later to someone shaking him, he opened his eyes and saw Ashton above him. "Hey Luke, the bus has stopped for gas so if you want some fresh air then you should get up" "ok, let me go to the bathroom first and I'll meet you outside" Luke got up and headed to the bathroom and did his thing, before he left he looked in the cabinet to see if there was any medicine and didn't see any. "I'll just go into the gas station and get some before we leave" He was about to open the bus door when he felt his nose tickle, he lifted his shirt over his mouth and nose and sneezed once, twice, three times before letting his shirt drop back in place, he sniffled trying to clear his nose a little. "Ugh I don't feel good, I should tell the others" he opened the door and walked out to see the boys waiting for him. They walked into the small store so they could get a couple of things, he walked to the medicine aisle while the other three went to get some snacks. He found some cold meds and decided to get a couple of packs of pocket tissues and went up to pay for them as well as a bottle of water. He walked back to the bus and got inside seeing as they were ready to go, they had 2 hours to go before they got to Irvine. He got inside and took some cold meds and blew his nose before walking to the back to join the others in watching a movie and eating snacks. "Hey Lukey how are you feeling?" "Like shit actually, I have a cold" "aww I'm sorry babe, come here" Ashton says. Luke walks over to him and snuggles up with a blanket and a bag of gummy worms, the meds were making him sleepy so he told the others he's going to take a nap in his bunk and to wake him up when they get there if he isn't awake already, with one final sneeze he drifts off to sleep.
_____________________________________________

Sorry this probably sucked and there aren't many sneezes, I'm very tired rn and can barely keep my eyes open so my brain is a little too tired to function but I wanted to make this chapter. Michael is up next and I'll make sure I'm not tired and make sure there are more sneezes.