The SALOON

"Alright, start talking, Mudak," Strelok spat out. "Where the hell are we?"

It had been a few minutes since Strelok, and the woman, who he learned is named Undyne, captured the goon. By now, they got tied down from a rope with elastic material. How or why Strelok had it with him, he had no clue.

"W-we're in the road leading to-"

"We're not talking about what destination we're in!" Undyne cut in, interrupting the goon. "We're talking about what this place is!! I recall entering a home just before waking up here, dammit!"

"Wait, y-ya mean the Dark World?"

"Dark World?" Strelok questioned. "That's what this place is called?"

"Y-yeah, you got that right," they explained.

"Dark World..." Strelok heard Undyne repeating the words. "Why the hell does that sound familiar?"

"Can you elaborate on what this place is?" Strelok said.

"W-well, it's a place inhabited by Darkners," the goon said. "You know, l-like me and the others."

"I said elaborate," Strelok deadpanned. "Not add more shit that I don't understand."

"Hold on!" Undyne suddenly yelled out, causing the goon to flinch in fright. "I think I know what a Dark World is!"

"Wait, you do?" Strelok asked.

"It's something Asgore's kid mentioned," Undyne said. "Right before I, uh...nevermind."

"Can you tell me?"

"I don't know much. But, from what I heard, it's something along the lines of an alternate world." Undyne said. "Kid even mentioned one of them appeared in the Librarby."

"Who's this kid?" Strelok said.

"Human kid," Undyne explained. "Lanky, always wears a sweater, messy hair..."

"Does this kid go by the name Kris?" Strelok asked, garnering the monster's attention.

"How the hell do you know?" she questioned, glaring right at him.

"The kid visited my place," Strelok answered. "Along with their mother and friend."

Undyne continued looking at him, her face remaining skeptical. Eventually, though, she dropped her expression before looking at the goon once more.

"Speaking of which, you mentioned they were taken by this Big Mike guy, right?" she said. "Now tell me, where the hell did you take them?"

"I-if you're talking about yer Lightner buddies, they're taken into Mike's mansion up north," said the goon. "But it's a long way to get t-there. That's not even mentioning the others you'll face."

"In that case, we just have to be careful," Strelok said. "Right, Undyne?"

"Yeah," Undyne nodded.

The goon looked hesitant at the two before speaking.

"I-is that all you want?" they said. "C-can I leave? Please?"

"Not a chance," Strelok immediately responded. "You think you could run from us that easily?"

Strelok quickly took hold of the goon's shirt as he lifted them and leveled his face at theirs.

"You're going to help us get to the mansion by any means, or so help me I will shoot both your legs and leave you crippled here!"

"W-wait! Please don't!" the goon yelled out. "I-I'll make an arrangement for you, guys! T-there's a vehicle rental shop in town!! I-I can get you guys a car!!!"