the new things pt.2

Tony decided he was gonna start the conversation off light because he didn't want the conversation to be to hard or hurtful. "Ok listen we all know we like Peter very much but we also know that he decided to give us a chance, furthermore i feel like we should discuss what we want out of this relationship with peter if he chooses to indulge us into one." "wow Tony i think this is the first time i've heard you say something smart" Clint said with a grin. Tony glared at him making Clint inch back and try to maintain a straight face, tony smirked at clint's reaction.

"Anyways, Tony's right, we need to be real about this, if we even want a chance with him, but we can't mess this up." bruce said with a sigh. Everyone agreed and soon exited the room and went into the living room where Peter was on the couch smiling, the Avengers looked confused to what he was happy about not knowing he was happy because he was important to them, and that they took him serious. Peter never knew it in that moment but he was loved, truly.

Later on in the day the male avengers and peter were on the couch watching movies when tony tried to get closer to him, in response peter moved farther away from him. Tony looked sad to being rejected by peter, but he knew what he had done at the dinner was probably the reason Peter didn't feel comfortable around him. He could only blame himself for the way Peter was awkward around him and would do anything to get away from him.

Tony had hated the fact that he made him feel uncomfortable, but he wanted to apologize. So he got up from the couch and asked Peter if he could talk to him in private, upon seeing Peters uncertain expression he made a pleading face. Peter shook his head and started walking towards the patio, Tony following like a lost puppy. As they entered the patio Tony shut the sliding patio door. Peter looked nervous and hell Tony knew he did too even if he couldn't see his own face. "Peter I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable, I just really like you and I was dumb and didn't think about how it would make you feel" Tony said with a sad expression. Peter looked at him for a moment and smiled "Tony it's alright, I was a little shocked but I came to my senses and I accept your apology" Tony smiled and went to hug Peter.
Peter happily hugged back and all was back at peace.