RishMi- Rest...

Rishi's P.O.V.

"Lakshmi!" I say irritated as I see her walking around in the kitchen, she was just starting to feel better yesterday... I told her to rest but does she listen to me? No. "Tum kya karahi ho?" (What are you doing?) She ingested venom, fought against its poison and now she thinks she's invincible...

Lakshmi looked at me confused pointing at the water bottle, "Pani peena tha. Calm down Rishi." (I wanted to drink water, calm down Rishi.)

"Calm down?" I ask her, "Toh mein kya invisble hogya hoon? Mujhe-" (Then why didn't you call me?)

"Rishi." Lakshmi said calmly, "Bus Pani peena keliya tha, mein phir room mein chali jaogi." (I just want to drink water and then I'll go back into our room.)

Sighing I take the water bottle from her, "Rishi tum-" (Rishi-)

"Chup." (Sh) I cut her off, "Sit down here," Pushing her down on the chair in the dining room I hand her a glass of water, "Here."

She shook her head taking the glass from me, "Thank you,"

Sitting down in front of her I relax in the chair pulling out my phone I make a few emails, "Rishi."

"Mhm?"

"Diwali aarahi hain to mein kya soch rahi thi-" (Diwali is coming soon and I was thinking-)

"Nope." I stop her shaking my head, "Tum kuch nahi karogi." (You aren't doing anything)

"Per Rishi, mujhe acha lagta hain." (But Rishi, I like to join in.)

I look up at her, "Lakshmi meine ek baar kaha na. Tum koi superwoman nahi ho, jo do din mein teeka hojagi." (As I said, Lakshmi, you aren't some superwoman who is perfectly fine after two days.)

Lakshmi pouted putting the glass of water down, "Mein karogi." (I'm going to help.)

"Nahi karogi." (No, you're not.)

She stood up, "Rishi tum bacho ki tarra zid karahe ho." (Rishi you are behaving like a little kid.)

Replicating her actions I cross my arms, "Mera vaasla baadal na waala nahi hain...tum kuch nahi karogi and that's final Lakshmi." (My decision isnt going to change, you aren't helping and that's final Lakshmi.)

"Tum...Tum-" (You-) I shouldn't say it...but she looked so cute getting irritated...she started to breath faster and her nose had started to turn a little red.

"Kya mein kya?"I ask teasingly, (What?)

"Mujhe tumse baat hi nahi karni." (I am not talking to you.) Lakshmi stopped off, well limped off upstairs towards our room. Chuckling I shook my head, she was so stubborn like a little kid...like Minti...mujhe Mintu kehti hai na...(And she calls me Mintu.) Taking the glass off the table I put it in the kitchen.

Ayush cleared his throat walking into the kitchen, "What's up Bhai?"

I look at him suspiciously, "Nothing, tum batao..." (Nothing, what about you?)

Ayush jumped up on the counter beside me as I stood in front of him listening to him curiously, "Kuch nahi...matlab mein soch raha tha ki Diwali aa rahi hain...mein toh bohot exicted hoon." (Nothing, I mean I was just thinking that Diwali is coming soon and Im very exicted about it.)

Lakshmi told him to come...nodding along I listen to his rant that went on for a while, "Ayush...Ayush,"

"Yeah?"