0.50

"You know, we're going to have to go inside the auditorium

"You know, we're going to have to go inside the auditorium."

"I know, Lia, we'll go in soon. I'm just trying to waste as much time as I can."

Lia, my childhood best friend, and I were standing outside our school's theater. After speaking with the guidance counselor, I've had second thoughts about doing community service. I was considering leaving, but Lia was able to persuade me. I'll get expelled if I don't do this.

"Excuse me."

We both turned around to see an attractive guy. "You're blocking the door." He rolled his eyes. I'm not sure what the point of this attitude was.

We moved silently out of the way. The guy staring at us seemed irritated, as if he, too, did not want to be here. I cracked a smirk. I guess I'm not alone. The guy opened the auditorium door and walked inside.

Lia and I turned to each other and smiled. We were both caught off guard. He had a bad boy vibe to him that was dark and mysterious.

We watched him through the windows, and he was more popular than I assumed. Everyone was throwing him high-fives and handshakes as he walked down the aisle.

A hand suddenly approached over our shoulders and scarred the shit out of us.

"AHHHAHAH" We both shouted at the same time and turned around to find Mr. Park grinning at us. He was wearing a stupid beret, a crimson scarf, and a pair of leather pants. He low-key looked like a mime. "Yeji, I see you've brought a companion to join your punishment."

"She's here to take my misery away," I resound dramatically.

"Come on in, guys. The show has to go on."

Jinyoung led the way inside the auditorium. I intended to walk in unnoticed, but Jinyoung pulled me towards the front. The once-loud room went silent. Lia had my back and stood right beside me.

"Helloooo, Drama Club!" Jinyoung sang.

"Good afternoon, Mr. Park. You look better than ever," A blonde girl spoke out.