Chapter 2

All seven of them were all sitting in the common area, watching a movie like their usual Friday night. When they notice Ni-Ki and Jake whispering with each other.

"Ni-Ki has an idea, but he thinks you'll hit him," Jake suddenly said out of nowhere, "over to you Ni-Ki."

Sunoo and Sunghoon both shared an ominous look before looking at Jake and Ni-Ki.

"What?" They both deadpanned.

"Hello, everyone!" Greeted Ni-Ki giving them a little wave, "as you all know that chat we had the other night and the video memo I sent all of you?"

Sunghoon groaned, Sunoo went red and tried to hide his face behind his hands. Jungwon and Jay smirked and Ni-Ki cheerfully carried on.

"Well, Jake and I were thinking that maybe you should get together and see how it works out."

"Doesn't work like that Ni-Ki," Sunghoon replied without batting an eye "Just because it didn't work out with my girlfriend does not mean that I should go out with Sunoo. No offence," he finished stroking Sunoo's cheek "I love you very much."

"Why do you keep going on about this?" Groaned Sunoo, tired of the constant texts and messages he'd received from Ni-Ki hinting about a relationship.

"Because you two are perfect for each other!" Ni-Ki told them passionately, being the number 1 'sunsun' shipper. "You both love each other so much, you think the same things, finish each other sentences, you mirror each other, and that kiss was some steamy shit! You watched it! You know exactly what I'm talking about!  And think about it," he continued "What if you are exactly what you both want only you don't know it because you think this is just a normal friendship when it's totally different to everyone else.  You're both single, just be together for a few weeks, and then you can either tell me that I was full of shit or you can make me the best man at your wedding!"

Sunoo snorted.

"How many weeks?" Sunghoon asked like he just accepted a challenge.

Ni-Ki looked a little taken aback by this question, as did Jay, Jake, Jungwon and Heeseung.  However, no one looked more surprised than Sunoo did.

"Are you crazy?" Sunoo hissed at Sunghoon under his breath "What are you doing?"

"Right," Sunghoon asked after a pause, looking away from Sunoo and back to Ni-Ki. "Say that Sunoo and I date for a little while...."

"Not dating," interrupted Ni-Ki. "Dating is when you are getting to know someone, you know each other too well, it's gonna have to go straight to the relationship."

"Stupid," Sunoo glared at Ni-Ki.

Sunghoon wrapped his arm around Sunoo.

"Ok, say we are in a relationship for a while.  How long?"

"30 days," Jungwon plucked out of thin air, it sounded familiar anyway.

"This is a crazy idea," Sunoo muttered, trying to slide out of the way of the idea, shifting around uncomfortably in his position.

"What Jungwon said; 30 days," Ni-ki jerked his thumb at Jungwon, "and you have to go on dates at least three dates a week like a proper couple."

"I'm not dating him in public!" Sunoo squeaked looking aghast.

"Sorry, Sunghoon," he quickly said as Sunghoon looked a little stung by his outburst "But I don't want to actually create a Scandal. The girls I rejected would really take the piss out of that, and there's going to be questions and stuff about why I refuse to date them," he put his head in his hands. "They already telling people I might be gay. People are going to think it's because of..." he let the words hang in the air.