Pretty Little Thing

"You really don't see it do you?" Wanda asked, raising a brow as she slumped onto the bed beside Natasha.

"You both are imagining things." You rolled your eyes, scoffing at their ridiculousness.

"It's harmless flirting." You stated.

"More like explicit flirting." Nat scoffed, laughing at your attempt of an excuse.

"Even if I did fancy him, it's tony, he flirts with everyone." You laughed, nudging Wanda as she burst into a fit of laughter.

"Not the way he flirts with you, or acts around you. I think he's in love." Nat smirked, sipping her coffee before placing back on your bedside table.

"Oh! Fuck off!" You laughed, throwing a pillow at her.

"Well he at least definitely wants to sleep with you." Wanda sniggered, throwing the pillow directly back at you.

"I mean, I definitely want to sleep with him." You have a low whistle before a voice interrupted you and the girls gossiping.

"You want to sleep with who?" Steve's confused voice suddenly came from your bedroom door, making you sigh as he walked in to join your conversation.

"I'm your bestfriend, you have to tell me." Steve smirked, making you shake your head in disbelief.

"I want to sleep with you Steve." You deadpanned, making the poor man flinch and his eyes widen. Immediately becoming flustered at your statement.

''I-I''

"I'm kidding Stevie." You chuckled, before clambering off the bed to ruffle his blonde locks.

" Anyway, Tony's going to book a table downtown for us all to go out for dinner, you joining girls?" He asked, walking with the three of you out into the corridor.

" I could eat my own fist I'm that hungry, I'm in." You groaned in delight, as the girls were trying to guess what food we were going to eat.

You were now practically sprinting through the lounge doors to meet the rest of your team, through the glass you saw them bickering over something.

As usual.

As you walked into the room you immediately felt Tony's eyes on you, his eyes raking down your figure before setting back into your eyeline. He gave a small smirk, making you grin a little.

You didn't know what exactly going on with the two of you, the team were adamant you and Tony were secretly in love with one another.

Maybe on your side.

But you were sure that stark just found you attractive, thus the flirty friendship that had formed between the two of you.

"So boys, where we eatin'?" Nat asked, crossing her arms over her chest as she walked over to Bruce's side.

"That's the problem, nobody can agree." Bruce grumbled, making you only chuckle at their childish antics.

"There must be some way to decide where to go." Sam whined, clutching his stomach to signify he was starving.

"I have an idea." Tony's voice finally spoke up, a grin flickering on his ridiculously attractive features.

"Whatever y/n decides on, is where we'll go." Tony shrugged, hands in his pockets and his eyes now fixed on you.

"Seriously! Why does she get to choose!" Peter whined, making Tony roll his eyes.

"He's right! That's not fair." Clint huffed, making you chuckle.