Caught

To say you weren't feeling well was a total understatement, you'd fought the toughest competitors alongside the avengers and still managed to come out unscathed but a stomach bug was literally turning you into a whimpering mess.

It had started in the middle of the night, scrambling around in the dark to your en-suite to sit with your head in the toilet bowl for the next 2 hours.

And this morning had been even more a graphic mess.

Your team members had come to find you at one point, and found you head first in the toilet with your hand holding up your long hair.

It wasn't a pretty sight.

Natasha immediately grabbed your hair to help you, and Wanda and the boys all went on a search for your comfort items and tried to make everything comfier and nicer for you.

Wanda had grabbed your favourite blanket and fluffy hot water bottle.

Steve had set your huge tv screen up for you, and turned all your heating to a higher temperature because you had chills.

Bucky and Sam had gone to the store to grab your favourite snacks.

Clint and vision went to the nearest pharmacy and got you everything you needed to subside the pain and sickness.

Tony and Bruce had been out this morning, which you were definitely glad of. You didn't want to see the man you fancied seeing you with sick in your hair.

After you'd finished vomiting for the 5th time, the team helped you into bed and got you comfy, and medicated. All staying with you to watch a film to keep you company.

The team were your family, and you appreciated everything they did for you.

Your bed was an extra king size so it easily fit most of the team on, vision and Wanda were sat on the sofa next to your bed, and Sam and Bucky laid on the end, Clint was sat against the bed on the floor where Steve and Natasha had you wrapped up between them.

Steve was literally one of your best friends, nothing more would ever come out of your friendship purely because you spent your days secretly drooling over a certain stark.

"We are gonna leave you to get some rest my lovely." Natasha cooed, as the team slowly started to get up.

"You need some sleep doll." Bucky smiled, patting your leg as he rolled off your bed.

"Buck's right, as much as I love you.. your looking a little rough." Steve grinned, making you let out a croaky laugh.

"We aren't all super soldiers." You teased, before immediately stopping as the laughter hurt your stomach.

"We will come back and check on you soon." Wanda smiled, giving you a small kiss to the cheek and followed the rest of the team.

"Bye!" Sam, Clint and vision all smiled and waved in unison.

Cute.

"Bye guys, thankyou so much, love you all." You smiled, before curling back into your cushion as the door shut behind them.

"Miss y/n, shall I inform Mr Stark that your ill?" Jarvis' voice suddenly spoke, the noise making you jump slightly.

"Is he home?" You asked, a small part hoping that he was.

You and Tony constantly flirted and teased each other, but he definitely didn't know about your hidden infatuation. After all, what idiot falls in love with a playboy?

You.

"Not currently. I'll let him know for when he get's back for you." Jarvis sounded, as you gave a hum in appreciation before lying back into your pillows.