GAME DAY!!!

Hailey's POV
This morning I got woken up by Matt waking me up. Today was game day for the chiefs which is my favorite team. Matt was able to score us tickets right next to the field. I'm super excited to go watch the team play.

After finally getting out of bed I went to have some breakfast. I decided on just some cereal and Matt had the same. Once I was finished eating I went to take a shower. After about 30 minutes I was done in the shower. Once I got out I dried off and put my robe on. I walked out to our room to pick my outfit out. I decided on some light washed jeans with just a plain black tank top. I put on a white hoodie over my tank top and my only chiefs jersey which was of an old player. I then went to do my hair. I decided on straightening my hair. I did some light makeup. I was now completely ready for the game. The game didn't start till 5:30 so we didn't have to leave anytime soon.

After Matt got ready we headed out. He didn't get ready till almost 1. We decided to grab some lunch and then head to the field. We got to the field a little early and went to our seats the team was warming up which was cool to see. Soon after getting settled in our seats I needed to go to the bathroom. Matt wasn't really paying attention to me just at all the girls surrounding us. I just walked away to the bathrooms.

I got out of the bathroom and bumped into some one. I didn't look to see who it was before I started apologizing.

H: I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to bump into you.
?: Hey it's ok I wasn't paying attention either. But I think you came to the wrong bathroom.
H: Again I'm so sorry. Im not quite familiar with the stadium. I just really had to pee so I found the closest bathroom.
?: Well are you ok? Also your wearing a very old player so give me a sec.
H: Ok. Wait I don't even know who you are.
P: Oh I'm Patrick Mahomes here is one of my jerseys. Don't worry I don't mind you having it. I have tons. But seriously are you ok.
H: Yes I'm ok. Thank you for your jersey. Guess I can throw this one out now.
P: Is your baby ok. Sorry I just noticed the little bump when you were switching jerseys.
H: Yes my baby is ok. Don't worry I know it is kinda of noticeable since I'm a small person. But you should get back to the field. Your team is probably waiting for you.
P: Well I'm glad your baby is ok. Also your right I need to get back out there. I hope you enjoy the game.

After having the conversation with Patrick I headed back to my seat. Matt noticed my jersey was different and didn't like it.

M: Did you seriously buy a new Jersey!
H: What no. I ran into Patrick mahomes and he gave me one. I went to the bathroom anyways. Which you would have known if you weren't flirting with all these other girls.
M: You need to calm down. I wasn't flirting. I was being friendly. Just watch the game and quit being so fucking moody.
H: Whatever Matt.

Time skip to the end of the game

The chiefs won and where headed to the afc championship game. Everyone was so excited and jumping around. I stood up to celebrate and Matt knock me over the wall. My leg ended up stuck between all the people that some didn't even notice. I thought my head was going to hit the wall but I felt someone holding me. I looked to see who it was and it was Patrick he was coming around giving high fives. Travis kelece ended up coming over to help me down. Patrick told him to let coach know he was taking me to the medical room. Once we got to the medical room I blacked out.

Patrick's POV
As I was  making my rounds of giving high fives I noticed a girl fall over the wall. I rushed over to catch her before she hit her head on the wall. Once I got her I noticed who it was. It was the girl from earlier. I never got her name but I knew she needed medical attention soon. Travis came over to help me get her over the wall.

P: Hey man let coach know I'm taking her to the medical room. She needs medical attention.
T: Alright mad I got you. Once I let coach know I'll come check on you guys.
P: Alright sounds good.