AFC Championship

Patrick's POV
Today was the day on the big game that would determine if we go to the super bowl or not.  I got up before Hailey and decided to make us some breakfast. I made us some eggs, breakfast sausage, and toast. I then decided to get her a glass of chocolate milk and me some orange juice. Once breakfast was ready I went and got Hailey up.

P: Hey baby girl time to get up.
H: Ugh. Why?
P: Breakfast is ready. I made eggs, breakfast sausage, and toast.
H: Alright that sounds delicious. I'm up. Let's go eat.
P: Ok baby girl. Here is your crutches.
H: Thanks baby.

Hailey's POV
Once I got up out of bed me and Patrick went to the kitchen. We had a nice breakfast and then cleaned up the kitchen together. Even though I can barely do much I still help in anyway I can. After cleaning up the kitchen I went straight to our shared bedroom and got ready. I decided on a plain tank top with a white hoodie over top. I paired it with some black leggings and my white Air Force ones. I then put my mahomes jersey over the hoodie. Once I was dressed I went a did my hair which I decided to do some wavy curls. I did some light makeup and then I was ready to go. I grabbed my crutches and went out to the living room. Patrick was getting ready himself and then we would head to the field.

Shortly after leaving our house we arrived at the field. I hung out with the players as they warmed up. Brittany was coming to this game as well. Me and her have become best friends and it is really great. Especially since Patrick is ok with us being friends. After a while it was time for the game to start. I gave Patrick a kiss then headed to the box. Today was actually the first day I was going to meet his family which made me nervous. Brittany and I walked to the box together once we got there I was introduced to his family.

B: Heys guys. This is Patrick's girlfriend Hailey.
H: Hi.
R: Hi. I'm Randi Patrick's mom.
J: I'm Patrick's brother Jackson.
M: I'm Patrick's little sister Mia.
P: I'm Patrick's dad Pat. It's nice to meet you.
H: Thanks it's nice to meet you guys as well.

After talking and meeting everybody we watched the game. Everything was going good the first half of the game the chiefs where winning 21-10. After halftime the bengals made a comeback. It was 21-24 the bengals in the lead at the 2:00 minute mark. The chiefs ended up tieing the game with a field goal. We ended up going into overtime unfortunately the bengals won by a field goal. Bengals where headed to the super bowl. Even though the chiefs lost I was still proud of the team. I went down to the field to see Patrick. Once I got down there I gave him a hug and kiss. The press of course where all over the fact he was kissing me. So Patrick told the press our love story. Now it was time for us to go home and relax a bit since the season is over.