Chapter 1: We Have An Idea!

The air is warm and pleasant, the sky a clear and sunny blue, and the cherry blossoms are in full bloom. A gentle breeze guides a distinct cherry blossom petal through the air, slowly guiding it to the window of a female composer.

She watches in serene adoration as the petal drifts inside, its pink petals fluttering gently in the light breeze. The warm sun caresses her face, bathing her in its soothing warmth. A faint smile spreads across her lips as she enjoys this moment of peace and solitude.

The composer in question, Haruka Nanami, is a young woman with short reddish-orange hair and sweet golden-green eyes. As she sits at her desk, preparing to write a letter to her grandmother, a sense of serenity surrounds her.

She stretches out her fingers to grasp her pen, her mind filled with eager thoughts and creative imagination.

[Dearest Grandmother, It's been an enchanting month since our thrilling Triple S Concert, my mind is still reeling with the memories of the event, though thankfully the days following have been filled with all sorts of joy.]

[I've composed more than ever before, and it's still a surprise that we used to be mere students. We've come so far in our careers. And]

She stops as she hears a knock on the door, and her eyebrows furrowed in confusion. She stood up and turned the doorknob, her expression growing more and more surprised as she witnessed Tomochika stand outside the doorway, brandishing a plastic bag stuffed with beverages.

"Haruuuukaaa!" Tomochika exclaimed, her words filled with joyful energy. "I got us some drinks~!"

"Tomo-chan..!" Haruka was overjoyed at the sight of her best friend, it had been too long since they had last seen each other. Tomochika ran up to her, her lips spread in a warm smile.

Tomochika held her hands and gave them a gentle squeeze. "Morning, Haruka!" She greeted cheerfully. "I don't mean to interrupt, I was curious if you were busy?"

Haruka shakes her head before smiling softly, "No, not at all!" she responded, "I was just writing a letter to my grandmother." "Oh?" Tomochika exclaimed with bright eyes.

"Is it about The Triple S?" Tomochika's suspicions were spot on, and Haruka nodded in approval. "I was telling her about the wonderful time we had during the event.

Tomochika plunked herself down on the couch, exhaustion settling in as she took a deep breath. "The Triple S... a month has passed and it's still a major talking point in Japan! It's bonkers alright!"

Haruka followed suit, plopping on the couch as well. "Oh yeah? It was a huge moment for STARISH, QUARTET NIGHT, and HEAVENS," she agreed. "Just thinking about it makes the memory feel fresh again."

Haruka chuckled, grinning as she recalled the memories in her head. "Y'know, you're right. It was an amazing concert," she stated.

"Still, they surprised everyone! I mean, they announced HEAVENS had withdrawn from the concert, everyone was bummed, but wham! the moment you blink, you see them coming down from the ceiling!" Tomochika exclaimed excitedly, adding to Haruka's thoughts.

Haruka chuckled at her words, giving a little sigh. "It's hard to believe all of that happened within the span of three weeks," she mused aloud.