CHAPTER 1

[{§§FILE§§

Night Fury(/ies):

Glacier: girl, 18 - dark indigo blue, sage green eyes

Scuttleclaw(/s):

Dalfon: boy, 14 - icy blue, yellow eyes

Scauldron(/s):

Heatwave: boy, 19 - light blue, even lighter blue eyes

Nori: boy, 18 - light green, even lighter green eyes

Nadder(/s):

Dusk: girl, 11 - yellow with pink stripes, yellow eyes

Monstrous Nightmare(/s):

Death: boy, 16 - black with electric blue scales, electric blue eyes

Changewing(/s):

Chameleon: girl, 21 - gray(when not blending), white eyes

Lycanwing(/s):

Leaf: girl, 6 - light green, forest green eyes}]

It had been quite the time since you last heard anything of Berk. About two years to be more exact. And honestly, you couldn't be more content with your life. You had an island, a handful of wonderful dragons and amazing bonds with all of them. As a prime example, right now, you were making Leaf a flower crown. And yesterday, you played hide and seek with Chameleon. She won.

You saw a familiar green dragon swim up the river to where you were sitting and you put the work down for a second to greet him. "Hey, Nori," you chuckled. "Where have you been? I haven't seen you in days," you scolded playfully, rubbing his head.

He looked away bashfully.

"Well?" you asked. Then it hit you. "You were watching dragon racing again, huh? Don't worry, I'm not mad that you went to Berk. The thing is between me and them not you and them, alright. But I just wouldn't want you to get tamed by them because then you wouldn't be able to come back to Lonebreeze."

He nudged your face with his nose a bit. "Thank you. It's just really cool. By the way, Snotlout invented a sheep-shooter thing."

You grinned, trying to imagine him coming up with something smart. "Did he now?"

[THE END OF BOOK 7]