Smut

Hi this is Smut part of the story I have posted in my YouTube channel "Intense Desire" for the title "When he desires for another man's husband"

Story in YouTube channel link :

https://youtu.be/BmA9QsoY0Lc

Smut...

Taehyung : Okay for me..
Jungkook : Taehyung stop it .. Dont say these things not even for joke or something..

Taehyung : aren't you the only one to answer in straight to the face... ??
Jungkook glaring Taehyung with his loving + lustful eyes...

Taehyung lyed on the bed facing ceiling..
Jungkook processing the reality in happiness... Suddenly his heart stopped a bit hearing..
Taehyung : come...

Jungkook without any single word left, not bothering he is another man's husband, still holding his ring, Just now got divorced.. he just went on top of him admiring the beauty with extreme shivers and urges on his eyes...

Taehyung to accept the fact his husband never loved him, he badly wanted to blame himself and push against his failed marriage life, so accepting Jungkook to give himself as favour for his doings..

Jungkook who is completely on top of him looking at taehyung's Facial parts and eyes that is freezed glaring on the ceiling...
Jungkook slowly with his hands, starting to touch Taehyung's every part like it was touching with peacock feathers... Like a magnetic touch... No real touch...

Taehyung who lying like a body without soul, sensing Jungkook's hands very subtly... Giving him fears.. 

While Jungkook with hungry eyes touching neck, shoulders, then keeping his hands on top of his one chests, then another... (Sensing his own harmones Pinching inside his pants..) just smelling those chests making taehyung faces to his reality with gulps..

then Jungkook slowly touching his stomach, then sides of crotches, thighs then he came back with some train speed as he couldn't control the sensations he going to have with his love...

Jungkook once reached top facing Taehyung's face straight.. both eyes meeting with tensed eyes.... Taehyung lips, nose, cheeks shivering minutely, feeling the sensations at 0.5 level, His eyes shaked a bit when he heard...

Jungkook : This is the best moment I ever have in my life time..
With saying... Gave a perfect whole deep peck on Taehyung's soft lips .. making taehyung to slowly vanish his all pains... he felt like his life's purpose has just born at this moment... but he stubbornly kept unaccepting this new things with Jungkook...

Few minutes passed, Jungkook's smashes on his lips slowly making Taehyung to realise the real happiness of being in a relationship... A real touch of a male..

Jungkook's after deeply kissing him for 4 minutes 52 seconds he then slowly lifted up to look at taehyung's beautiful face....

Both eyes meeting... one with whole love in eyes.. one with pain still, without sensations...
Jungkook husked with holding the eye contacts still : HEREAFTER YOU WILL BE MINE FOREVER.

With saying Jungkook rushed in kissing Taehyung's lips, left cheek, right cheek, head .. eyes, nose, ears... Making taehyung soul to raise from death of stubborness... as Taehyung too reacted by holding Jungkook's body lightly and openned his mouth a bit to moan "Hhhhhaa" ...

Feeling the love on Taehyung Jungkook kept kissing him .. Taehyung lying still accepting everything without heart..   Jungkook's body as seconds passes gently started crushing and Swirling on top of Taehyung's body like he lying on flower bed, so smoothly...

Without crushing or hurting any where.. Jungkook kept touching each and every parts of Taehyung with his hands and his body while still kissing him softly...