➥ 𝟬𝟰

▬ 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

▬ 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

With the light from the sun touching my face, my eyes slowly fluttered open. The first thing I saw was the face of the man who I pretend to be my husband. I know that it's all an act but waking up next to him actually makes the morning better.

Maybe it's because he's the father of the child I bear or just because of my own personal reasons. The thing I learned from the years that I've been alive, is to enjoy the moment because even if it doesn't last forever, at least in memories it won't be over.

Ran slowly woke up and his beautiful pair of purple eyes looked at me while he smirked.

"Good morning sweetheart." He said and reached for my cheek. Before I could even reply to him, the daily wave of nausea hit me. I quickly got up and ran straight to the bathroom and vomited in the sink.

"Y/n?" He asked while he peeked over the door.

"Sorry, it's just-" I said and gagged.

"Are you okay?" He asked after he entered and rubbed circles on my back.

"Yeah, just morning sickness-" I managed to say before I vomited a bit of what I ate last night. I could never get used to this feeling. I hope it stops soon.

"Good morning Ran-sama, Y/n-sama." Takeshi greeted us as we enter the kitchen.

He was already preparing breakfast, I thought I could do it again. It just makes me relax when I'm in the kitchen. It always feels like a safe space for me.