➥ 𝟬𝟴

▬ 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

▬ 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"Ran, I'll be going out for a bit." I said while fixing my hair in front of a mirror while he just got out of the shower.

"Where to?" He asked while drying his hair.

"I'm just going to buy some ingredients for pastries that I'd like to make." I said making him hum.

"You can just ask Takeshi to buy what you need." He said making me turn around to look at him.

"I can't just bother him with simple things. Besides, I can't be locked up here in the house." I reasoned.

"Alright, alright. In one condition." He said with a smile while pointing his index finger upwards. I raised a brow while waiting for him to continue.

"You have to let me drive you there." He said.

His condition was simple enough so I agreed making him happy. I waited for him in the living room to finish dressing up that I didn't realize I was caressing the scar behind my ear in a daze.

I clearly remember when they kidnapped me only a week after me and Ran broke up. They held me captive for three days and when I woke up, I was back at my house with a slight pain behind my ear and a note beside me.

A note with pictures of my siblings, tied up with guns pointed to their heads. I tried calling my parents but they can't be reached.

What's worse is that they found out I was pregnant and used my condition to their advantage.