Chapter 2

(Y/N is currently seen in a temple, where he sees a statue.)

Y/N: What is this statue?

????: This statue is a memorial in homage to Ozma

Y/N: What is this Ozma? And who are you?

????: The accurate is "Who". Ozma is a legendary hero who slayed thousands of Grimm. Everyone worships him as a God.

Y/N: Okay....?

????: Oh, and my name is Jaune... Arc... from the Arc... family. Last name's Arc. Anyway...

Y/N: About this sword and this shield... are they toys?

Jaune: What? No. They're real.

Y/N: You shouldn't be playing with these. You might get hurt.

(Then Jaune gets angry as he gets a message from Ozpin ordering him to fight Y/N.)

Jaune: (angry) ALRIGHT, SON OF THE MOST FAMOUS BASKETBALL PLAYER ALIVE. I'VE HAD IT UP TO HERE! It's one thing to mock someone, but it's another thing to embarass him or her entirely! (gets in his fighting stance) Prepare to have a piece of my blade. Touche.

(Jaune tries to slice Y/N with his Crocea Mors, but Y/N dodges his attacks while breakdancing.)

Jaune: What?

Y/N: Predictable. You can't beat Shaq-tack with such a low skill.

(Jaune then throws at Y/N, who grabs it with his own hand, shocking the huntsman.)

Y/N: You're no Captain America.

Jaune: What is... Captain America?

Y/N: Captain America is the first avenger. He fought in the World War 2 against the Nazi Scientific Division known as H.Y.D.R.A., led by Red Skull. He survived being frozen during 70 years.

Jaune: (shocked) Seventy years?

Y/N: Yeah, man. Seven decades. 7 X 10.

(Jaune gets so shocked that he loses his focus. Then Y/N enjoys the opportunity to eat a chocolate bar he pulls out from his pocket.)

Y/N: Chocolate.

(Jaune sees Y/N eating chocolate, and then gets in his fighting stance.)

Jaune: This is my chance.

(Jaune then charges at Y/N, but then Y/N throws his chocolate up, and then punches Jaune in the gut, and buffs his muscles before punching Jaune fifty times, and kicking him other fifty times.)

Y/N: Hokuto Rakuretsu Ken.

Jaune: What the... (feels some pressure) What did you do to me?

Y/N: You are already dead.

Jaune: What?

(Then Jaune feels more pressure within his body, and falls down as his veins explode.)

Y/N: I know I got skills man, I know I got skills man.

(At Union Academy, Ozpin is seen watching the outcome of Y/N's fight against Jaune.)

Ozpin: He posses quite skills and techniques. But he will not reign victorious in the next match.

(Chapter End)