Chapter 5

(Y/N is seen flying in his Steel suit while Shadow is running as the music "All Hail Shadow" plays)

Shadow: Here we go!

(Then they arrive at Magnolia, where citizens are seen minding their own business)

Y/N: Where are we?

Shadow: This is Magnolia, lair of the Fairy Tail Guild.

Y/N: Is one of them associated with the Union Academy?

Shadow: Unfortunately yes. Especially a certain dragon slayer.

Y/N: A dragon slayer, huh?

Shadow: Yes. He is among the students who attacked G.U.N.

Y/N: Why did they do this?

Shadow: Nothing justified, they simply attacked us because we saved a young blonde girl from being raped by one of them.

Y/N: Man, what a bunch of assholes.

Shadow: Yeah, they are.

(Suddenly a pink haired boy comes out of nowhere and tries to attack him, but Y/N shoves him away with his hammer, and charges at him before slamming him down.)

Y/N: Another student of that academy?

????: How did you find out?

Y/N: You attacked me for no reason.

????: Why you...

Y/N: Gee, the pinkie kid is angry.

(Then the citizens laugh at the pink haired boy.)

Citizen 1: (laughs) Pinkie kid? That's a good one.

Citizen 2: A really good one.

Citizen 3: Hey, the armored man isn't kidding. The boy always acts like a man, but his hair is pink.

(The citizens laugh again, and the pink haired boy gets angry as flames surround his body.)

Y/N: So you're a pyromancer too...

????: (angry) I'M MORE THAN THAT! I'M A DRAGON SLAYER!

Y/N: So you're the ones who attacked G.U.N...

????: So what?

Y/N: (glares) Then you're my enemy.

????: Good. I wasn't really fond of you anyway.

(Then the pink haired boy throws a fireball, but Y/N hits it with his hammer. Enraged, the pink haired boy shoots various fireballs, but Y/N spins his hammer and deflects them all. Then the pink haired boy tries to punch Y/N, but he grabs his fist and kicks him in the gut, knocking him back. Then Y/N charges at him and hits him with his hammer, shoving him away.)

Y/N: Is that all?

(Then the pink haired boy returns.)

Y/N: Wanna try again?

????: You will regret this!

(Then the pink haired boy charges at Y/N, who blocks his strike with a punch to his mid section. The pink haired boy slides back before angrily letting out an angry scream and attack Y/N again. Y/N shoots some missiles from his hammer, but the pink haired boy dodges them all, leaving himself wide open for Y/N to strike his face with his hammer.)

Y/N: Now, for the final blow.

(Then Y/N hits the pink haired boy in the belly, causing him to cough up blood.)

????: (weakly) Damn you...

(And then a blonde guy with sunglasses grabs the pink haired boy's hand, and the boy tries to react with a fire in his finger, but the blonde guy simply pulls out a cigarette and uses the pink haired boy's finger like a lighter, and then knocks him out cold with a punch before smoking his cigarette.)

????: Piece of cake

????: Piece of cake.

Y/N: Duke Nukem?

Duke: Oh, you must be the son of Shaquille O'Neal.

Y/N: You know my father?

Duke: Yeah, we worked together to fend off an alien invasion. And did I mention that I defeated Johnny Cage?

Y/N: You're saying now.

Duke: He tried to punch my nuts, but as he hit them, his hand broke.

Y/N: How?

Duke: I got balls of steel.

(Then Shadow comes in)

Shadow: It looks like you survived the attack too.

Duke: Shadow the Hedgehog. It's been so long. How's that sexy bat?

Shadow: (glares) Don't bring this up.

Y/N: Hey, no fighting. I'm here to save a kid named Kazu from the Union Academy.

Duke: Well, I can help you in your fight.

Shadow: Hmph. Fine.

Y/N: You're in.

Duke: Let's kick more Union ass.

(Back at Union Academy, Ozpin slams the table angrily)

Ozpin: (angry) Damn it. Who's gonna fight him next?

 Who's gonna fight him next?

Nezu: Uh... All Might will fight him.

Ozpin: Union will never lose. Got it?

Nezu: Got it.

(Chapter 5 Ends)