A flower

3rd Person POV:

Nezuko walked in a large flower garden,  it had just rained and it was dark.  Her foot steps were silent and you could only hear a ¨mmn¨ once in a while.  She rubbed her eyes and started to walk back to where she had came from.  Ofcourse she was too tired to see where she was going and took a few wrong turns.  She ended up at the Snake hashiras estate and knocked on the door.  She waited and waited for the door to open before knocking again.   She shrunk to her mini size and sat down.  She waited for the door to open,  then she knocked again.  She waited,  and was about to knock before the door was opened.  She looked up to see the snake hashira looking out above her.  She tapped his leg and then the hashira looked down at her and narrowed his eyes,  annoyed.  ¨What.¨  The hashira said.  Nezuko stood up and walked under his legs into his estate.  The hashira slammed the door and ran after her.  The demon ran into a room and closed the door.

Obanai POV:  That little demon ran into MY house.   I dont want IT in MY house.  I ran after that ugly creature but it ran into MY room and closed the door.  So instead i opened a little door in the wall and climbed in to get to MY room that IT was in.  I opened the door that lead to the inside of MY room and climbed out.  The creature was on MY bed.  It was getting all her demon oder on MY stuff.   I looked down at it and sighed.  It was holding a little blue flower,  I took the flower and looked at it.  I put it on a table and picked the demon up.  I unlocked the main door and took it to the main room.  I placed it down on a pillow and poked it.  Was it pretending to sleep just so i wouldnt kick it out?  or was it really sleeping.  My crow came in while i was watching the demon and i followed it to a hashira meeting.  It was boring so i sat in the tree watching the others.  It was finally over and i was walking with Mitsuri Shinobu and Sanemi,  when the demons brother came asking if we saw it.  I told him the ugly demon ran into MY house and started to walk away,  The boy followed me asking how she was.  I ignored him.  I brought him to my estate  and opened the door.  The demon was GONE!?!?  I looked around annoyed.  Maybe it left?  No.  I heard something fall and something else break.  I ran to the sound and saw the demon reaching for the flower I took from it.  A photo of Kaburamaru was smashed on the ground and the table was about to fall.  I grabbed the demon and dropped it on the boy.  ¨Get that THING out of MY estate before i kill you BOTH¨  I yelled pushing him out.  The demon started to whine,  and grabbed the door frame stoping them both from leaving.  I grabbed the flower and gave it to the demon,   and they FINALLY left.  I turned around and went to sit down.  That stupid demon left her hair accessory in MY estate,  on MY ground.  I picked it up and went to look for the demon and the boy.  I looked all day before i heard they were sent on a mission and would be back soon.  I groanded, annoyed and went back to my estate.  I went to bed,  wondering when they would come back.

AUTHORS NOTE:  Im not doing any smut or stuff like this, maybe pats on the head and nezuko kissing his forehead as a way to show her love to him.  PLATONIC love.   Reminder my classmate choose these characters,  if you have any problems with this just ignore it.  If you have a problem with the title i will change it so nobody gets any wrong ideas.  BYEE