Storm

3rd Person POV:  "it looks like rain"  Obanai said, "Why did he tell uuus??"  Mitsuri whispered to nezuko "I wanted to go out" Mitsuri said again wiping dust off nezukos kimono

"mmhmm..  (I wanted to see the bunnies..)" Nezuko said Puting on a headband with bunny ears,   Obanai looked over and narrowed his eyes "Master promised the kamado boy we wouldnt let IT get hurt,  if it stops raining and becomes sunny while were outside,  were in big trouble"  Obanai said poking Nezukos nose.   "WHAT ARE WE EVEN GONNA DO!"  Mitsuri yelled throwing her hands up hitting nezuko "Mhmmnnn.."  Nezuko said starting to cry,  "Mitsuri you hit the demon!"  Obanai said wiping Nezukos tears.  "NEZUKO-CHAN IM SORRY!!!"  Mitsuri panicked and hugged nezuko wubing her cheek on nezukos hair.

Nezuko sat there '-' and reached out for obanai,  Obanai grabbed her hands and pulled her away from mitsuri "WHyyY!"  Mitsuri complained reached up for nezuko who was being held by obanai "Your squishing it"  Obanai said to Mitsuri,  "MhmmMNNMM (IM NOT AN IT)"  Nezuko said fussing around in his arms trying to get down,  "Mmn mhnnm mhm mhnn hm mhh hh mhmmnh mhm mm hm (How would you like it if i called you an it!)"  Nezuko said.  Obanai placed Nezuko down and sat by the window,  "He looks sad Nezuko-chan.." Mitsuri said looking over to obanai.  Nezuko got up and went to obanai and hugged his leg,  Mitsuri followed a few seconds later and held him to her chest "were sorry iguro!!"  Mitsuri said.  Nezuko rubbed her cheek against his leg "sorry for... what?"  Obanai said blushing "For upsetting you!"  Mitsuri said cupping his cheeks,  "You didnt upset me,  I um..  just like watching the rain.."  Obanai said "hm. (Oh.)"  Nezuko said letting go of his leg and walking away.  **rude much?** Obanai thought watching nezuko.

Nezuko sat down and grew to her normal size waiting at the door "ILL BE BACK!!"  Mitsuri said opening the door and running in the rain back to the butterfly mansion.  "Who you waiting for?"  Obanai asked Nezuko still sitting at the window,  "Your brother?."  Obanai asked again.  Nezuko nodded and rested her head on her hand.  

SNAP 

Nezuko jumped and covered her ears.  "dont like storms?" Obanai asked,  Nezuko said "Mmmh mnnmm... (I hate storms,  they remind me of the day,)"   Obanai got up and sat next to nezuko rubbing her back "I like storms,  its nice to hear the rain thump against the window."  Obanai said.  Nezuko looked over to him then back to the door "Just try listening carefully"  Obanai said fixing his haori.  Nezuko listened

thump

splash

SNAP

Nezuko jumped.

"try again,"  Obanai said patting her back

thump

thump

thump

thump

splash

thump

SNAP

Nezuko stayed still, she didnt react,  it was calm.  "See?  if you listen carefully,  its more calming then scary"  Obanai said softly

splash

The heard the door open and saw Mitsuri with muichiro "i found him sitting on a bench under a tree,  not very safe.."  Mitsuri said.  Muichiro grabbed a towel and started to dry himself off.  I also brought food!  Mitsuri told muichiro to sit with nezuko,  she handed him food and some paper and pencils,  Mitsuri sat next to obanai and whispered "I have wine! hehe!!  and some food too of course,  they should be busy with that-  i thinkkkk..."  Mitsuri uncorked the bottle and took a sip then handed it to Obanai who pulled his mask down a bit and took a sip.  (Their facing away from muichiro and Nezuko) 

Muichiro stared blankly at the paper and pencils,  "They leave this with us...  and just go drinking?...  I think thats what their doing..."  Muichiro said crumpling the paper that he messed up on, Nezuko looked at him and went back to drawing,  Muichiro reached for the food and then stopped himself "ew..."  He said.  Muichiro looked over to Mitsuri and Obanai "their food is better...  Im gonna go get it."  He said getting up.  

Muichiro walked over to the two and grabbed all their food,  "HEY!  Muichiro! no!! thats ooouuuur food,  you have your own!"  Mitsuri said putting the bottle of wine down "I dont like that food."  Muichiro said walking away.  "you have these"  He said sliding the raisin oatmeal cookies to Obanai and Mitsuri.  

AUTHORS NOTE:  SORRY THIS IS KINDA SHORT-  ILL MAKE A PART TWO SOON I PROMISE-  ALSO GO FOLLOW MY MAIN ACCOUNT